Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone remember Sound Factory?

For those who can't remember that far back, it was the best club in the world.. People used to go all day long during "Theme" parties, these parties were a certain theme, and the club would stay open all through Sunday afternoon.. They had this DJ Johnathan Peters aka JP, he would spin like 15 hr sets, guy was a master behind the decks... I'm sure someone on here remembers SF, it was a while ago, but it will live on in my heart forever...

if you think that factory was a great place, then you were'nt around for Limelight, Tunnel ot Twilo back in the day... Factoy is a joke. The patrons of factory suck. If your idea of a good time is having juice heads sweat all over you, then factory is the place... I've said it before.... while club land was hitting it's peak, all of you so called "clubheads" were still getting into fights in the local bar cause someone looked at you the wrong way. It's sad. Factory is the left over portion of what NYC was back in the early 90's... it's kinda like that movie "twins".... Limelight was arnold s. and factory is danny d. Just stop it. It's a blessing that dump was closed down... so all of you "clubbers" just take your sorry, trying to fit in asses back to the jersey shore where you belong. OOOOOOO!!! AYYYYYY!!!! whas da matta wit you ehhh?!

you have no clue:blank:

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Some people just dont get sarcasm...

It is a sad sad thing

lMAO!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Soo true!!!

Factory was definately the last of the old school monster clubs.

It was definately not the best but one of the top 3. There is no NYC club that can compare to ARENA (Palladium Afterhours). This club was the real deal back in the day. Back then if you didn't like it you still had Limelite, Carbon,and Sound Factory to choose from

NOT TOO SHABBY!!! :eek:

X you are to fuckin funny. How many threads are you gonna start about the crack house?

BTW people who dont know X this thread is a complete joke. To funny though kid, JP master behind the decks!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by lelo

X you are to fuckin funny. How many threads are you gonna start about the crack house?

BTW people who dont know X this thread is a complete joke. To funny though kid, JP master behind the decks!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Angelo, don't blow up my spot yo. People think i'm serious.

Originally posted by lelo

What are you talking about man...there really was a huge club in NYC called Sound Factory. Trust me kid, I use to chill there all of the time.

I heard it closed down now though.

Originally posted by phunkingroovin

if you think that factory was a great place, then you were'nt around for Limelight, Tunnel ot Twilo back in the day... Factoy is a joke. The patrons of factory suck. If your idea of a good time is having juice heads sweat all over you, then factory is the place... I've said it before.... while club land was hitting it's peak, all of you so called "clubheads" were still getting into fights in the local bar cause someone looked at you the wrong way. It's sad. Factory is the left over portion of what NYC was back in the early 90's... it's kinda like that movie "twins".... Limelight was arnold s. and factory is danny d. Just stop it. It's a blessing that dump was closed down... so all of you "clubbers" just take your sorry, trying to fit in asses back to the jersey shore where you belong. OOOOOOO!!! AYYYYYY!!!! whas da matta wit you ehhh?!

you have no clue:blank:

your really the one who hasn't got a clue..you said "the patron of factory suck"....you suck shithead..stfu...thank you ..

have a nice day