TUNE IN : Peter Jennings Dance clubs and ecstacy

Bling

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tired

understood... but in the context of this entire thread flip was being a bigger man and offering her a hand in truce by saying that.... and in true cp fashion most people "have each other's back" so to say... cp miami seems to be one giant "friendship" circle and if by you telling him that he decides not do it then i am afraid that a potentially good person, albiet with strong opinions and not very well placed tact, would get shut out of possibly good friendships

look at me and mats we get along fine and we dont see eye to eye!!!!!!!!! but hes good people....his views may be different but that doesnt make him a bad person!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by obby

Sounds like someone who has never lived in another Country (and I will leave it at that cause I like you). :D

Im not saying that theres not worse countries out there....we r one of the best!!!!!!!!! and i know that 90 miles aways hits home for alot of us....but the people need to get on up if they want change....but they dont, so they obviously dont want it bad enough.....and as ive said b4 i dont distiguish people from where there from....its not an issure with me........saying that...there are a couple of progressive nations out there....lets take our neighbors to the north...u never here any1 hating on canada...they actually have the smarts to know that u know maybe we should decriminalize a substance that we know alot of people r enjoyting, and make money off fining people if there caught with a j, instead of using our tax money to jail these people like if there the worse scum on the earth when we all know that we r not....cuz alot of us here partake in the twig experience!!!!!!!!! so yes this is a great country but latley its sure been going ass backwards!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tired

understood... but in the context of this entire thread flip was being a bigger man and offering her a hand in truce by saying that.... and in true cp fashion most people "have each other's back" so to say... cp miami seems to be one giant "friendship" circle and if by you telling him that he decides not do it then i am afraid that a potentially good person, albiet with strong opinions and not very well placed tact, would get shut out of possibly good friendships

I know exactly what Flip was doing, but unfortunately for some, first impressions are just that.

I love my fellow CPers, we have incredibly great times together, but that being the first post I read from her, doesn't seem to me like she will add any positivity... seeing as how she lashed out like a lunatic on someone's opinion. That's not how you make good friendships.

She shouldn't have been so quick to insult, instead of having a "grown-up" conversation like everyone else.

Again Roger, these are my opinions here. Besides, I'm just sticking up for my husband, I'm sure you can understand that. :)

Originally posted by themrs

I know exactly what Flip was doing, but unfortunately for some, first impressions are just that.

I love my fellow CPers, we have incredibly great times together, but that being the first post I read from her, doesn't seem to me like she will add any positivity... seeing as how she lashed out like a lunatic on someone's opinion. That's not how you make good friendships.

She shouldn't have been so quick to insult, instead of having a "grown-up" conversation like everyone else.

Again Roger, these are my opinions here. Besides, I'm just sticking up for my husband, I'm sure you can understand that. :)

HOMEBOYS ! ! ! ! :cool:

Originally posted by lilliz77

yeah, when he not only thanks people in his reviews, but then goes on to say how much he loves them and felt in a euphoric state of mind, thats when we should be worried the Blingster got a hold of the "happy pill" :tongue:

ahh i see u read my markus schulz mia review :)

MDMA TIMELINE

by Erowid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1912 MDMA first synthesized by Merck Pharmaceuticals. 1

1914 MDMA patented by Merck Pharmaceuticals.

1953 The Army Chemical Center studied MDMA toxicity by giving MDMA to guinea pigs, rats, mice, monkeys, and dogs. It is determined to be less toxic than MDA. 2

1965 Alexander Shulgin synthesizes MDMA but does not yet try it. 3

c. 1967 The first small underground batches of MDMA are synthesized. Relatively few individuals have tried it at this point. 3

c. 1968 Alexander Shulgin begins working with MDMA personally and introducing others to it. 3

Aug 1970 First published case report of recreational MDMA use. 4

1976 The first scholarly article on MDMA is published. 5

c. 1977 MDMA begins to be available on the street as a recreational drug. 1

1977 Great Britain amended its Misuse of Drugs Act (1971) to include as Class A all compounds structurally derived from an N-alkyl-alpha-methylphenethylamine by substitution in the ring with an alkylendioxy substituent. This legislation encompassed all ring substituted amphetamines (including MDA, MDE, MDMA, etc). Class A is the most controlled category of drugs in Britain.

1977 - 1981 Only eight individuals seek emergency room treatment after the use of MDMA during this four year period according to the Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN). 1

1981 - 1985 There are zero people who seek emergency room treatment after the use of MDMA during this four year period, according to the Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN). 1

Jul 1, 1985 MDMA temporarily placed into Schedule I by the DEA under emergency scheduling provisions.

1987 First published report of a human death due to MDMA use. 6

Dec 22, 1987 MDMA is removed from schedule I because of improper procedure in its original emergency scheduling by the DEA. 7

Mar 23, 1988 MDMA permanently placed in Schedule I. 8

Mar 23, 1988 MDMA is placed back into Schedule I without challenge.

1991 Alexander and Ann Shulgin publish PiHKAL, documenting over 250 phenethylamines, including MDMA, mescaline, 2C-B, 2C-T-7, 2C-T-2, and many others. 3

1994-1999 During this 5 year period, there were 27 Ecstasy-related deaths in the U.S. as reported by SAMSA 9

2000 - 2001 Nearly 20 deaths around the world are attributed to tablets containing PMA sold as Ecstasy. 10 [Details] http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

Ok guys, for everybody that doubts that our government does not lie to us on a consistent basis, check out a book called" Behold a Pale Horse" By William Cooper. An ex naval intelligence agent who witnessed all this. After the book was published he had several threats made on his life by secret U.S agents,he lost a leg in the process. They hunted him down until they finally killed him in the late 90's. The book reveals just about everything you can imagine including the the secret societies that lie beneath us, the freemasons, "social engineering" to control the masses mentally, New World Order etc... Very interesting book. Hard to find but, when you do, it is well worth every penny. I was shocked while reading it. It actually gave me goosebumps....I highly suggest it.

Originally posted by 240turbo

Ok guys, for everybody that doubts that our government does not lie to us on a consistent basis, check out a book called" Behold a Pale Horse" By William Cooper. An ex naval intelligence agent who witnessed all this. After the book was published he had several threats made on his life by secret U.S agents,he lost a leg in the process. They hunted him down until they finally killed him in the late 90's. The book reveals just about everything you can imagine including the the secret societies that lie beneath us, the freemasons, "social engineering" to control the masses mentally, New World Order etc... Very interesting book. Hard to find but, when you do, it is well worth every penny. I was shocked while reading it. It actually gave me goosebumps....I highly suggest it.

:eek:

Is it safe to buy it? Maybe they come after the people who buy it :worry::shake::worry::shake::worry:

Originally posted by sotuchick

I totally agree with him and unlike Flip I've lived in another country (worst than this one) Just know that there is no perfect country out there but our government lies to us and that's a FACT so don't think you live in Wonderland!!! BTW...I feel sooo bad for our soldiers; they think they are trying - dying to make our country better and free the world from terrorism when in fact they are dying to make someone richer...

I don't hate the US government, I am thankful for everything this country has given me but save your patriotism...

IF THIS IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE THEN YOU LOATH THE U.S.

LET'S MAKE THIS SIMPLE.....

YOU DON'T EVEN VOTE !!!!!!!! (WE BOTH KNOW YOU DON'T)

YOU LACK APPRECIATION...........

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! THOUSANDS HAVE DIED AND CONTINUE TO DIE TO TODAY IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN HELPING TO PRESERVE AND SPREAD FREEDOM.........

REGARDLESS............EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO AN OPINION. YOU DO NOT VOTE!!!!!!!!..............SAD TO SAY YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MEAN MUCH.

SORRY!!!!!

I STILL LIKE YOU THOUGH

you guys can attack me now.

:(

Balsera, I love you to but your lack of understanding of what this Country is offering you and others who have struggled or even died trying to get here baffles me when I see you write these comments.

Just imagine what would have happened to you or your family if you would talk about your Cuban government in the manner that you talk about the U.S.

Is the U.S. perfect? Hell no!!! but we have sure come a long way. God knows we have. Hell, we used to hang and enslave colored people just for the mere color of their skin. For being such a young Country we have come a long way. Our needs an responsibilities change as the World around us changes.