Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fav position to give or get oral in

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

for example I lovvvvvvvve to eat a girl from behind, like if she was bent over a table and I was on my knees or she was on her hands and knees. There is so much you can play with in that position, and lets not forget how fucking hot she'll look!!

i love takin her from behind while shes on the bed, couch, or kitchen table. but i prefer being between her legs lookin at her face and holdin her hands as i lick her pussy.

wat position do i like to receive my bj, im not that picky, but the classic on her knees position works well.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

(This is themrs)

I love sitting on his face.

I have all control on moving my hips that way.

Love that shit... yummy. :)

pussy sitting on my face is my second favorite!

I just love how she'll start moving in circles and back and forth just making my face drenched, *drooool*

Originally posted by gabo

pussy sitting on my face is my second favorite!

I just love how she'll start moving in circles and back and forth just making my face drenched, *drooool*

Exactly ;)

I hope people realize that I wrote that, and not Flip. :hat:

Any position works for me also. But my fav.is to be at the foot of the bed so my ass is dangling a little off the bed and my legs are spread out in the air while my back is on the bed. He's on his knees and well you guys can figure out the rest....yeah that's good :aright:

(This is themrs)

hey flip ... this is really bothering me to hear you say shit like this :worry: :worry: :worry: :worry: :worry::shake:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by verysexynaty

Any position works for me also. But my fav.is to be at the foot of the bed so my ass is dangling a little off the bed and my legs are spread out in the air while my back is on the bed. He's on his knees and well you guys can figure out the rest....yeah that's good :aright:

wow that is a hot position. Cant wait to try it out

American Pie flashback:D

(This is themrs)

Yummy is f'in RIGHT!! Absolutely LOVE that position. Love letting her do her thing, how she wants it... 'cause you add that to my tongue/finger action?... and it's ONNNNNNN!!! :drool: :drool:

Sorta like when a girls straddling while fucking... the whole empowerment thing, I suppose. But, with her makin' HER moves, and me just bein' the icing on her cake... well, that's just a flow waitin' to happen. :D

(I just know there's a pun in there somewhere... :cool: )

... funk... out.

verysexy's "dangling-over-the-side-of-the-bed" position is good, but i'm with the other ladies on this thread; i'm not all that picky! but the sitting-on-face thing isn't a fave of mine; i kinda like to lay back and take it all in. and when i started to realize that my last ex would watch my face as he went down, i got waaaaayyy turned on :drool: . mmmmmmm

Guest gabo

ok so I changed my mind.... it's a tie between a girl on my face and eating pussy from behind.

drooooooool*

Any position works for me also. But my fav.is to be at the foot of the bed so my ass is dangling a little off the bed and my legs are spread out in the air while my back is on the bed. He's on his knees and well you guys can figure out the rest....yeah that's good

:aright: that position makes it so easy to access everything with just moving her legs a bit.... it also keeps my neck from getting tired.... but i love it any way i can get it

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

Yummy is f'in RIGHT!! Absolutely LOVE that position. Love letting her do her thing, how she wants it... 'cause you add that to my tongue/finger action?... and it's ONNNNNNN!!! :drool: :drool:

... funk... out.

Oh goodness, DEFINATELY finger action... :drool:

Thanks d.funk.... I'm off to the bathroom now...

Originally posted by themrs

Oh goodness, DEFINATELY finger action... :drool:

Thanks d.funk.... I'm off to the bathroom now...

i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been telling u for years uve got some whore in ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

u decieve every1 into thinking ur a sweet inncoent girl.....but ha!!!!!! i got u....u little whhhooooorrreeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been telling u for years uve got some whore in ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

u decieve every1 into thinking ur a sweet inncoent girl.....but ha!!!!!! i got u....u little whhhooooorrreeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

You know I'm your little whore honey!! :3some:

Remember lunch-time?? ;)