Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARMiN VAN BUUREN.. ROLL CALL/MEET UP!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARMINNNNN FKN RULESSSSSSSSS!

I WANT TO GO , BUT ALL MY FRIENDS ARE CHEAP N SHIT, SO IT LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT BE DOING THIS ONE BY MYSELF. SO IM IN, IT WOULD BE COOL TO MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE.

ARMIN KICKED ASS IN MIAMI DURING WMC,EVENTHO HE SPUN FOR LIK 45 MINS, THOSE WERE LIKE THE MOST MEMORABLE 45 MINS IVE HAD IN A CLUB LISTENING TO A DJ SET IN A LONG TIME!

BEWARE, ARMIN IS COMING TO KICK EVERYONE'S ASS!

:confused:

sounds dumb, should we wear name tags or soemthing, everytime a meetup is organized it seems like no one shows up,

going up to random strangers hanging out by a bathroom and asking them if they go to music web sites never resulted in finding any cp ppl

Rachel! cool...u did the meetup post :D Billy, aka rs22b, did one where he had a specific time and place and that worked out bc he said he'd wear an orange shirt that made him easy to find. The next best thing I can suggest is for people to get a glow bracelet and maybe that way, people can find each other all night throughout Roxy if they missed the meetup. It's up to you! Not sure where those left-side speakers are exactly, but I guess I'll find them. What are you wearing?

-Kim

I'm probably going... Just curious how old is everyone here???

~Rog

P.S. Ya i met up with Billy at Avalon aswell that time... Was pretty easy to find everyone. Someone should def announce what they are wearing. Seemed to work that night.

Hey Rog, did I meet you that night? I don't think I did...

I'm in my late 20s :D

I'll probably wear all black...my pants will GLOW in blue up the sides of the pants :D :D :D Come say hi! Let us know what you're wearing if u go...what's keeping you?? lol

Originally posted by iceman7190

I'm probably going... Just curious how old is everyone here???

~Rog

P.S. Ya i met up with Billy at Avalon aswell that time... Was pretty easy to find everyone. Someone should def announce what they are wearing. Seemed to work that night.

Love Armin Van Buuren.... to listen to at home or in the car.... or well.... you get the point...

I've been told that when he spins live at a club the beats are harder and it becomes kind of like a trance/house mix...which would be great. Love trance....but I really have a lot more fun dancing to a harder house/deeper with more base sound.

For those of you that have heard him spin at WMC or live at a club- what's your input? Is that true?

im sorry but i wont be making it to this one.. im a huge trance fan but for some reason or another avb doesn't do it for me.. if i wind up with nothing to do on friday night maybe ill head over if i can get tickets for cheap still...

as far as the meetup goes... if everybody posts a picture of themselves then the meetup will be that much easier.. :eek: :eek: if no pics then atleast post what you will be wearing...

rachael... :idea: if the meetup doesnt work out well, feel free to bleep me and we can arrange our own "meetup" after his set... :eek: :eek: :whip2::laugh: :laugh:

Armin has been spinning a lot harder in his 03' - 04' Livesets if you listened to any of them. He should throw down a nice bangin' set hopefully. Last time he spun at the roxy I wasn't too impressed but I'm looking foward to some good set programing his beat matching is another story :) All in all it should be an awesome time. I'll be by the left of the stage by the speaker all night.. that my usual spot with the peeps I usually meet up with Hope to see ya guys there. :bounce:

^^^ DAN.. okay then i can use you for sex ;):laugh:

The speakers are like, if you are standing in the center of the roxy and the stage is right in front of you, they are the big tower speakers in the front on the left side, kinda by the men's bathrooms. there is always room over there.

I'm gonna post my picture so everyone can find me..I'm not sure what i'm wearing yet...

I'll post what im wearing later in the week

me! come say HI :) my hair is a lot longer now though..

77854meee-med.JPG

Originally posted by twinkle88

Love Armin Van Buuren.... to listen to at home or in the car.... or well.... you get the point...

I've been told that when he spins live at a club the beats are harder and it becomes kind of like a trance/house mix...which would be great. Love trance....but I really have a lot more fun dancing to a harder house/deeper with more base sound.

For those of you that have heard him spin at WMC or live at a club- what's your input? Is that true?

Yeah it's true.

Originally posted by ummedunno

i've only met kimmee, billy and pcr. you'll always notice kimee w/ her glow accessories!

hmmm, i don't know what i'll be wearing to armin tho...i guess i'll just meet everyone when i run into billy, PCR, & Kimee.! ;)

Hi Liz!! Glad to hear that you'll be there too :D Is that how you found me last time? The glow accessories? lol... Anyway, let me know when you think you'll head out and I'll definitely keep an eye out for you...I just got my ticketfast tix printed so I'll definitely be there.

PCR, where are you? :D

Originally posted by twinkle88

It was like non-stop energy at WMC. It was all trance, but that uplifting trance that you would never want to stop. He mixed in Sahara, Satellite and Burned with Desire and a bunch of other tracks I wish I had the ID for but I felt like like I was basically in Heaven. Yea, you can say he spun hard, but definately euphoric also at all the perfect moments. Gotta remember, this is supposed to be his release party for his double cd set State of Trance so we'll probably be hearing a lot of tracks from his cd's. CD 1 by the way is phat, CD 2 is a little slower.