Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARMiN VAN BUUREN.. ROLL CALL/MEET UP!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I def wanna meet up with some of you guys at Roxy. I just moved back from Vegas and I'll be tryin to see who's hangin' when I get there around 2. When/where am I gonna meet up with you guys? Me and my friend Jen wanna hang out with some of you guys if you are down, but we just don't know the clubplanet crew that will be there. We'll def meet up in the night if anyone is representing!

~Rob

I've never been to the Roxy before, but i love Armin so i am in. my name is Eddie i am 6'2 with red hair. I will have on a red shirt with an owl that has ear phones on i'd love to meet some people form the boards so if you see me come on up and say hi.

Eddie

"I've never been to the Roxy before, but i love Armin so i am in. my name is Eddie i am 6'2 with red hair. I will have on a red shirt with an owl that has ear phones on i'd love to meet some people form the boards so if you see me come on up and say hi.

Eddie"

im not sure what im wearing yet.....im 5/5 blond hair....im going alone

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

kimee, what are you wearing again?? def come say hi we can dance together :) :)

The last time i saw Armin at Roxy the crowd was SOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone was really into it and it wasnt packed at all... no offense but i dont know why you would se him during the day and then again at night..but whatever maybe thats just me..

definitly go by urself... its sooo worth it, plus u know u always have peopple to say hi to :) and u can come hang out with me!

Rachel!

Actually, I'm not going alone...I'm going with the 2 buddies driving up from DC...they're actually from Chicago and KNOW how to boogy :D But yeah, I would love to meet you! You sound like tons o' fun. The more people we meet, the merrier.

I'll be wearing all black: black tennis shoes, little bitty black shirt and black pants that will GLOW IN BLUE up the sides! Look for me and say hi! You probably won't miss me...people usually ask how I do up my pants like that.

I don't think I'll be able to remember what everyone's wearing, but for those that find me, I can introduce you to everyone else I've met.

So I'll stop by the left-side speakers at 1am!

Liz! Whatcha wearin girl?

Originally posted by ummedunno

i don't know, kimee...but i still have nine hours to decide...hahaha

:laugh: :laugh:

Whatever you wear...make sure you put on your most comfy dancin shoes for ultra optimum dancing experience... :laugh: I'm such a nerd...

you all better be there - this sounds like last Avalon meet up - 20 peeps saying "let's meet" and only 5 showing up

NOTE: I will have an extra ticket - if anyone wants to come along - PM me - I paid $25 so just buy me a few drinks and we'd call it even (or just pay $25).

i've seen AVB 2x...once in House of Blues in Vegas and once @ mansion this past conference. he tore the roof off each spot both times...the music was so banging that the fact that HOB sucks as a venue didn't even matter. i can't wait to peep him in NY!

Originally posted by aystar

kimee i think that will be the case somewhat 2marrow

cuase armin is goin on ktu after his lil gig at virgin

so they will amp it up and shit tell all of nyc to go and what not

iam really not in the mood to see 1000 goombas from nj with their shirts off doing the sf shuffel lol

do the 'shuffle' (hustle)...doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo...

lol

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

^^^ luke fair is opening, armin should be on at like 1 ish, the cover @ the door is prolly like 40 (???) i paid 35 for advance:confused: don't remember, go early to avoid a line!!!!!

hmm...wonder what Luke Fair is like? anyone know? sounds like he's got a diverse set of material

i was just there also

the show kinda sucked cause security were assholes and the sound sucked but

i dont know if u were there but when everyone left we saw armin tryin to get a cab and everyone rushed him and he said screw the cab and he stayed for like 20 min to take pics sign stuff and just chat real class act

i cant wait till 2night iam soooo amped ahhhhhh

ok im wearing a white button down longsleeve shirt, blue jeans and either a red hat or green beenie hat depending on my mood at around 11 when i leave.. im starting to feel sick so i think i may be doing this one sober unfortunately.. :( hope to see some cp peeps there... pace!!!