Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARMiN VAN BUUREN.. ROLL CALL/MEET UP!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubkidfolife

hey liz.. it's "baylee", think hard.. lol.. this message board thing is kinda neat. i wonder why i never used it before. ahh.. im gettin old.

hey what's up with you? will you be going to armin? how about your bro?

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

maybe we should all post what we are wearing so we know to look for each other...

name tags are kinda corny LOL ... it brings me back to the super raver onlys days....

Every meetup I've ever been to in a big club, we've always worn name tags. It's really not that bad and seems to be the only way you can ever actually meet people from here. Trust me, once you do meet some CP people it will be worth it...these cats know how to party.

Originally posted by nomembername

Every meetup I've ever been to in a big club, we've always worn name tags. It's really not that bad and seems to be the only way you can ever actually meet people from here. Trust me, once you do meet some CP people it will be worth it...these cats know how to party.

How bout I bring my glow-in-the-dark marker and write everyone's names on their foreheads? :laugh:

Anyway, look for a friend of mine who has these gloves with lights on them...it should be a sight to see him dancin like a maniac...

Originally posted by twinkle88

Love Armin Van Buuren.... to listen to at home or in the car.... or well.... you get the point...

I've been told that when he spins live at a club the beats are harder and it becomes kind of like a trance/house mix...which would be great. Love trance....but I really have a lot more fun dancing to a harder house/deeper with more base sound.

For those of you that have heard him spin at WMC or live at a club- what's your input? Is that true?

Ive seen him at four different venues..

He blew the roof off everytime!!

As for the bass in his sets.. im sure you will not be disappointed:D

Originally posted by sabster

since we both don't know anyone , and my friends are too cheap and too old to go with me, let's meet up!

i still didn't buy a ticket, as really don't want to go by myself

You should gooo....if you see me, you can hang with us...nothing worse than not going out somewhere bc your friends are party poopers!

I plan on meeting these dancin fiends: Jason, PCR, Liz, Billy, Johnny, Rachel, Rich, Robert, Paul, Victor, and a coupla friends from outa town are driving up from DC to par tay :D

Yeah, does anyone know when Roxy will close?

Oh, and I have to add...I'm not claiming to be the biggest DJ/trance expert, but Roxy better not be filled with AVB-ignorant people who don't dance because this event was advertised all over KTU....ughhh.... If you're not dancing, then get off the floor.....lol...

kimee i think that will be the case somewhat 2marrow

cuase armin is goin on ktu after his lil gig at virgin

so they will amp it up and shit tell all of nyc to go and what not

iam really not in the mood to see 1000 goombas from nj with their shirts off doing the sf shuffel lol

Originally posted by aystar

kimee i think that will be the case somewhat 2marrow

cuase armin is goin on ktu after his lil gig at virgin

so they will amp it up and shit tell all of nyc to go and what not

iam really not in the mood to see 1000 goombas from nj with their shirts off doing the sf shuffel lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by rs22b

i shall be there. possibly wearing the djforums.com t-shirt.

Grey with black writing. Kinda looks like a sled with light blue letters in the seat. :lol:

Billy

oh :blank: .....u @ Roxy and me in Crobar

we don't have the same timing.....we always seem to go separate ways.......just met only once throughout all these months........oh

well you have fun there @ roxy w? Armin....I'll ask u later how it went

I'll update u about Sander........

go rest now......i go 2 :)

kimee, what are you wearing again?? def come say hi we can dance together :) :)

The last time i saw Armin at Roxy the crowd was SOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone was really into it and it wasnt packed at all... no offense but i dont know why you would se him during the day and then again at night..but whatever maybe thats just me..

definitly go by urself... its sooo worth it, plus u know u always have peopple to say hi to :) and u can come hang out with me!