Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston Sucks!

you know what, i grew up in NY, always hated the yankees, came to boston lived here for 4 years or so, and now totally a soxs fan. anyone can root for a loser team like the yankees, takes a true fan to follow a team like the soxs. an you know what, with all the "star" power that the yankees got, they are only ahead by a few games. dont worry true believers, the yankees are going to suffer the A-Rod curse. "all teams that A-Rod left, make the playoffs, while the team that has A-Rod never goes anywhere, I.E. Seattle and Texas"

Go Soxs

Yankees Suck

wait till the weekend...we're gonna make you look like the Philly's :gang:

It is the weekend fool, the initial season series between the Red Sox and Yankees was a disaster. At least half of the team was batting under .250 but that was then and this is now. Boston always plays their best baseball in April. We're in 1st place with Contreras Halsey and Sturtze as 3 of our starters, thats not saying much for a team with Pedro Schilling and Lowe. It makes for great baseball and thats what this so called rivalry is all about.

The Red Sox are 20-22 when someone other than Curt Schilling or Pedro Martinez starts. The Red Sox lead the majors with 54 unearned runs allowed.

you know what, i grew up in NY, always hated the yankees, came to boston lived here for 4 years or so, and now totally a soxs fan. anyone can root for a loser team like the yankees, takes a true fan to follow a team like the soxs. an you know what, with all the "star" power that the yankees got, they are only ahead by a few games. dont worry true believers, the yankees are going to suffer the A-Rod curse. "all teams that A-Rod left, make the playoffs, while the team that has A-Rod never goes anywhere, I.E. Seattle and Texas"

Go Soxs

Yankees Suck

AMEN BROTHA!

you know what, i grew up in NY, always hated the yankees, came to boston lived here for 4 years or so, and now totally a soxs fan. anyone can root for a loser team like the yankees, takes a true fan to follow a team like the soxs.

Great line... so you are saying that you are better than Yankee fans since you have been with the Red Sox through thick and thin... THROUGH THE PAST FOUR YEARS? Gimme a break, you have been a Red Sox fan in a time they have been playing decent ball (and over .500 in that four year span). The pot calling the kettle black, but what can you expect from a misguided Boston fan?...

Go Soxs

Yankees Suck

Listen doofus...You've gotta realize that the Yankees werent always a great team..I have been a Yankee fan ever since I can remember. All throughout the 80s when they were horrendous, through the Mattingly days and all. This was at a time when the Mets were winning the world series. I have and always will be a true Yankee fan, unlike yourself who started rooting for the Red Sox since they became a decent team. 4 yrs and you call yourself a fan. That's bullshit..We'll see how big of a fan you are in a few years when you and the rest of Boston realize that your beloved Red Sox will NEVER win a world series. Forget about the so-called "A-Rod Curse" and try to remember the curse hovering your wonderful squad "THE CURSE OF THE BAMBINO". I am a true believer in that curse.

Maybe you true believers need a little memory jogger. I think this picture will refresh your memory.

attachment.php?attachmentid=31639

Have a wonderful season.

Listen doofus...You've gotta realize that the Yankees werent always a great team..I have been a Yankee fan ever since I can remember. All throughout the 80s when they were horrendous, through the Mattingly days and all. This was at a time when the Mets were winning the world series. I have and always will be a true Yankee fan, unlike yourself who started rooting for the Red Sox since they became a decent team. 4 yrs and you call yourself a fan. That's bullshit..We'll see how big of a fan you are in a few years when you and the rest of Boston realize that your beloved Red Sox will NEVER win a world series. Forget about the so-called "A-Rod Curse" and try to remember the curse hovering your wonderful squad "THE CURSE OF THE BAMBINO". I am a true believer in that curse.

Maybe you true believers need a little memory jogger. I think this picture will refresh your memory.

attachment.php?attachmentid=31639

Have a wonderful season.

Wont happen again

Boone's on Cleveland now

Boston owned New York in April. Now the Yankees own a 6½-game lead in the AL East after an 11-3 rout of the Red Sox on Tuesday night. And, while N.Y. could use a top-flight starter, it was Derek Lowe who hit a new low in the Bronx.

If we get Randy Johnson, you guys are done. April is a distant memory, we kicked your ass tonight! Ortiz should have his head handed to him for that bullshit homerun trot while his team is getting crushed.

I highly doubt the Diamondbacks would trade the Big Unit to the Yankees, considering they want prospects and the Yankees don't have that many to give up. But no deal is out of reach when it comes to the Yankees so you never know.

There is still alot of baseball to be played so no lead is big enough but the Red Sux defense was just awful last night. It was quite comical to tell you the truth.

CLASSIC game last night , unreal drama for a mid season game

so many plays that deserve mention.

how come these classic games between yanks/sox always end up with the yanks on top :)

Oh well sox fans at least TAMpa Bay lost last night ...