Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Mix Tapes from Yours Truly

Ok, ok, relax and listen to me now......I am going out on a limb here and saying I will be giving out free mix tapes to anyone who wants them.......they are mixed by myself(as I am a DJ) but there is a condition......

1) You must really like Euro Trance/Techno

2) You must give me a review of the tape....I am doing this for everyone sort of as a favor and because I want some feedback....More specifically, how is my mixing, how is my song selection, etc.....anything you can say but you must say something.....

I am not rich so there will only be a limited amount of them I can give out but if you seriously want one, reply to the post and depending on who it is, we'll see how I can get them to you......please don't reply just because it's something free because I don't have time or money for that shit....Peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that...."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays -- PM me or email darrelg at Hazepromotions@gateway.net

sure..ill critique your shit...i have been playing for about 9-10 years...so maybe i can point you in the direction that you need to be pointed in (if you need to be pointed)...ok i hope that didnt sound confusing smile.gif

ill PM you with an address to send tape to.

Hey mike...Im a pretty big fan of eurotrance..

part time dj myself is it like domestic stuff or serious import selections? Id love to give it a listen...if your coming out to twilo or tunnel this weekend and you dont wanna send them through the mail...you can bring me one out.Mabey ill trade ya for a Uk underground mix cd I can throw some sweet new import tracks on a cd for ya...unmixed full length songs you can play with...

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

Def. bro...I'd be happy to listen to your style and grace..give you my reviews...I've always been a fan of the mix tape..and am def. down to see what someone on this board has to offer.

cwm9.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

n637.jpg

Originally posted by dj atreju:

Hey mike...Im a pretty big fan of eurotrance..

part time dj myself is it like domestic stuff or serious import selections? Id love to give it a listen...if your coming out to twilo or tunnel this weekend and you dont wanna send them through the mail...you can bring me one out.Mabey ill trade ya for a Uk underground mix cd I can throw some sweet new import tracks on a cd for ya...unmixed full length songs you can play with...

I'll be at Twilo def. on Friday so as long as I can finish the tape by then, you got it.....I'll let you know by then.....

Mikey

------------------

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays -- PM me or email darrelg at Hazepromotions@gateway.net

I would def. like one. i've been a DJ for over 15 years. and am open minded to all types of music.

PM if you can mail it to me. I even have a shit load of postage stamps that i took home with me from my last job so I can send you the postage.

------------------

"Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them."

"If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?"

"Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire."

I'm from the UK so if you wouldn't mind sending the tape over here (not that expensive) I'll give you a slightly different angle critique. And if you make the effort Im sure I could find something to send back. mixtape from a UK DJ of your choice?

I'll critique you stuff if you'd like. Since coming back from London I've been incorporating Euro house/trance into my mixes, so I'd love to hear your selection and techniques. Let me know how I could get a copy and I'll send you a critique along with one of my mixes so you can return the favor if you want...

Let me know...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

I'll have them ready soon, then I just need to figure out how to them to everyone.....PM me with your info or where you will be this weekend.....Thanks....Peace.

Mikey

------------------