Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pissed/annoyed

Originally posted by Mystify22

See I do love my job, the people are great, etc. however....I am just sick of the whole corporate america shit. i just feel so used....i make salary but the amount of work i have forces me to come in early, work through lunch, stay late....and i'm sick of it....i just want to be young again and i wish i was looking forward to a summre vacation like i used to :(

wow, maybe you should consider changing your lifestyle. I mean thats not a happy way to live life...how many hours do you work a day?

I guess most people work a lot and complain about the bills because they want lotta material things...I dont know if its your case but maybe scale back on the spending and instead have more time to enjoy life or do fun things?

why did life stop being fun and start being scary? i miss having no responsibility....i miss running around in the summer, riding bikes, going swimming, having 2 1/2 months off, sleeping late, having actual TIME to enjoy life and spend it with friends, not having to worry about bills, car payments, gas money, etc :(

u said it sista...:aright:

Originally posted by smcx04

wow, maybe you should consider changing your lifestyle. I mean thats not a happy way to live life...how many hours do you work a day?

work is from 8:30 to 5:30, i rarely take a lunch break, so even if i leave at 5:30, that's 9 hours....but i usually work til 6:30-7 sometimes later...if i have to finish something, i'll come in early once in a while

i would have less of a problem with this if i was getting paid a bit more...bc i'll work 50+ hours....and with my salary, it's just not right!

Guest gabo

work is from 8:30 to 5:30, i rarely take a lunch break, so even if i leave at 5:30, that's 9 hours....but i usually work til 6:30-7 sometimes later...if i have to finish something, i'll come in early once in a while

i would have less of a problem with this if i was getting paid a bit more...bc i'll work 50+ hours....and with my salary, it's just not right!

I can make you feel better about your job....

I work 16 to 18 hours a day every day and sat I ll work 8 hours only.

im pissed that im still at my job and driving 140 miles a day

im pissed that i have no idea what i want to do

im pissed that im still here in MD

im pissed that everyone of my relatives is telling me to "just get your MBA"

im pissed that all but one of my friends actually has an interest in going out and having a good time

im pissed that im living at home, and that is the only way i can save $$$

im pissed that im still complaining about everything

:mad::hung:

I'm annoyed that I still have to live at home because bills are drowning me

I'm annoyed that my mother forgot to give me a bill from 3 months ago..and now I'm behind paying it by $400.

I'm annoyed that my bf is driving me insane right now

I'm annoyed that I want a new job, and can't find anything I like bc the ECONOMY SUCKS!