Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seaside clubs????

how do i get " vip" cards to get in merge, xs, and temps for free all summer????

thanks

i only want the temps one but if i could get all 3 it would be cool

btw = i can't wait for this summer, im finally 21 and could go party at temps with out the teeny boopers:D

• 2 weeks later...

Look up the phone numbers of the plastic card manufacturers in the new jersey/new york area. Target Plastics is one of the major ones. Tell them you are looking to print some vip cards and want some samples for ideas. They will send you a big box of assorted cards. Or go to the manufacturer directly you can usually get a handful of the ones you want for $20. Odds are you will get what you are looking for since only 2 or 3 in the area do most of the vip cards for the ny/nj area.

Or, Obtain 1 card for the club you are looking for and send it to a west coast plastic card manufacturer for duplication. Most cards are printed on the same kind of machine so its easy to dupe. You can get 500 of them for under $200. Give them out to your friends, sell them on ebay, etc.

Or, wait on line to get your voucher to get the voucher to obtain the voucher to get the card.

IMO vip cards are just a marketing gimmick attempt to get you to come back on a slower night, or you get a voucher to come back and get a real card.I mean seriously, just because you are one of the first 100 people in the door you are a vip? Real vip's dont need cards.

VIP Keychains are another story however.................

Originally posted by kevtherev1

Look up the phone numbers of the plastic card manufacturers in the new jersey/new york area. Target Plastics is one of the major ones. Tell them you are looking to print some vip cards and want some samples for ideas. They will send you a big box of assorted cards. Or go to the manufacturer directly you can usually get a handful of the ones you want for $20. Odds are you will get what you are looking for since only 2 or 3 in the area do most of the vip cards for the ny/nj area.

Or, Obtain 1 card for the club you are looking for and send it to a west coast plastic card manufacturer for duplication. Most cards are printed on the same kind of machine so its easy to dupe. You can get 500 of them for under $200. Give them out to your friends, sell them on ebay, etc.

Or, wait on line to get your voucher to get the voucher to obtain the voucher to get the card.

IMO vip cards are just a marketing gimmick attempt to get you to come back on a slower night, or you get a voucher to come back and get a real card.I mean seriously, just because you are one of the first 100 people in the door you are a vip? Real vip's dont need cards.

fuck that....

Bob Saccamano will get anyone a better deal then that

Originally posted by kevtherev1

Nice try tho, but they will send you OLD vip cards....How stupid are some people?

:blown:

Originally posted by jerseyclubin

how do i get " vip" cards to get in merge, xs, and temps for free all summer????

thanks

i only want the temps one but if i could get all 3 it would be cool

btw = i can't wait for this summer, im finally 21 and could go party at temps with out the teeny boopers:D

damn u couldnt come up with a different screen name?:rolleyes:

on top of it u ask the dumbest questions - if u read the board maybe u would know

Originally posted by jrzcluba

damn u couldnt come up with a different screen name?:rolleyes:

on top of it u ask the dumbest questions - if u read the board maybe u would know

well maybe if i didn't have a life and was on here 24/7 like u are i wouldn't ask these types of questions:blown:

Originally posted by jerseyclubin

well maybe if i didn't have a life and was on here 24/7 like u are i wouldn't ask these types of questions:blown:

On the serious tip, instant messege DJ Marshall Fairbanks. He is really hooked up with the Heights clubs and should be able to hook you up. :D

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

On the serious tip, instant messege DJ Marshall Fairbanks. He is really hooked up with the Heights clubs and should be able to hook you up. :D

actually send Marshall Fairbanks a Private Message on here...

his ClubPlanet name thepulse

Originally posted by thehype

actually send Marshall Fairbanks a Private Message on here...

his ClubPlanet name thepulse

Good call. He is so busy with is studio work that he dosent have time to post that much anymore, but once he gets out of his K-hole im sure he will get back to you.

These pretzels are making me thirsty!!

Good call. He is so busy with is studio work that he dosent have time to post that much anymore, but once he gets out of his K-hole im sure he will get back to you.

These pretzels are making me thirsty!!

last i heard, he was doing work on a DvD for the Flying Mueller Borthers

The kid didn't ask where he could get the best bumps, he wants vip cards!!!!!!!!!

How's that fuckface degenerate of a dj queerbanks doing ?