Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do u feel after masturbating

bullseye

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel as though a weight has been lifted from my body. i feel as though i have gone to heaven and back again....................... that a good enuff answer........

ok for the real answer..... fuckin feels great ..... :)

Originally posted by bullseye

ida know, sometimes after, i feel like, "what the heck am i doin, have i got nuttin better to do???"

LOL - that's too fucking weird - I tought I am the only one with that idea crossing my mind

I agree with the empty statement.....it's wierd cause it's like, If I feel like this why am I doin it? but yet I still do.....Of course the feeling is very diff when I've done it during phone sex, cause then I'm part of a connection with someone not just mindlessly getting off....make sense? Ciao bellos

Paige

Originally posted by TheMrs

Must be a guy thing.

Not really, I feel the same... empty. I don't do it as often as I used to, cuz my boyfriend takes care of that.. but sometimes when it's LATE at night and I want to go to sleep, that's when I do it. It sucks cuz it doesn't feel right.

Originally posted by Candy

Not really, I feel the same... empty. I don't do it as often as I used to, cuz my boyfriend takes care of that.. but sometimes when it's LATE at night and I want to go to sleep, that's when I do it. It sucks cuz it doesn't feel right.

:(

I don't know, I've never felt wrong or empty about masterbating. Maybe I'm just a pig.

Me and T.W. are a couple of pervs... :tongue: