Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do u feel after masturbating

bullseye

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TheMrs

No! Don't stop when it get's too intense... keep going!! That's the whole point!

Go practice... but remember, too much practice makes you numb.

I dunno I kinda have come to the conclusion that I'm gonna need a guy to help me have my first orgasm...cause that way I can lay back and just enjoy the and revel in the sensations:D Cause once I get to the point where it gets so intense I just can't keep going...it's like a painful pleasure(does that make sense?) So if I had a guy I could just relax more and just go with it:tongue:

Besides my hand/arm hurts after awhile:laugh:

and about the numb part..I totally know what you are sayin...also makes me sore later...not so much fun to have a sore clit.

and tell me if I ever am giving TMI;) cause yeah I don't wanna like make ya'll:vomit3: Ciao bellos

Paige

P.S. I appreciate how cool and nice ya'll are bein:D thank you....helpful hints and such are always welcome:D

Originally posted by jemgirl81

I dunno I kinda have come to the conclusion that I'm gonna need a guy to help me have my first orgasm...cause that way I can lay back and just enjoy the and revel in the sensations:D Cause once I get to the point where it gets so intense I just can't keep going...it's like a painful pleasure(does that make sense?) So if I had a guy I could just relax more and just go with it:tongue:

and about the numb part..I totally know what you are sayin...also makes me sore later...not so much fun to have a sore clit.

and tell me if I ever am giving TMI;) cause yeah I don't wanna like make ya'll:vomit3: Ciao bellos

Paige

P.S. I appreciate how cool and nice ya'll are bein:D thank you....helpful hints and such are always welcome:D

I THINK YOU ARE JUST THINKIN TOO MUCH ABOUT IT .. just chill and let it happen ... dont try n see how long or short it takes:cool:

Guest gabo

Paige

I bet if you sit on my face it will help with your lil prob.

One last hint.... get yourself a shower massager. That's a shower head that has a long hose that you can bring down to your "level." Switch that baby over to the light massaging mode.... and you should be able to figure out the rest.

That was the way I came for the first time, and I discovered it by accident at a nice young age ... lol.

Originally posted by bullseye

like 5 minutes after u cum and the initial high starts to wear off? does it depend on the circumstances, like where u did it or wat u did it to?

I masterbate almost every night before bed... it relieves my stress from the day so I can go to sleep...

I agree though, 5 mins after the high wears off and I get sleepy... usually.. or sometimes i just masterbate for like an hour.. depends on my mood. I like to masterbate during hockey games and on weekends while watching movies or VH1..

I masterbated once at my grandparents house and that felt WEIRD... but at the same time, it was exciting cuz the door was open... is that sick??

:tongue:

Originally posted by lolahotass

I masterbate almost every night before bed... it relieves my stress from the day so I can go to sleep...

I agree though, 5 mins after the high wears off and I get sleepy... usually.. or sometimes i just masterbate for like an hour.. depends on my mood. I like to masterbate during hockey games and on weekends while watching movies or VH1..

I masterbated once at my grandparents house and that felt WEIRD... but at the same time, it was exciting cuz the door was open... is that sick??

:tongue:

i like that u keep saying 'masterbated' :D