Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DC/DC Jazid Review...

philippio

Isn't it wonderful that we live in a city where some of us can count on hearing new sounds even on a sunday night? That's what Unrestricted sundays at Jazid mean to me! Always fresh, always laid back without the stuffy atmosphere and pretentious crowds. And this time, Ramon had Dustin Camilleri grace the 1200's along with our usual suspect, Domingo! And what we got were plenty of bleeps, quirks, squelches, and lots of other grrroooovy, bumpy, techy sounds to end the weekend! Unbelievable!!! That's the closest description I could muster at this hour! I hung tight from midnight until 2:30am when I rode out. Macboy, you really missed out! It was great to see some familiar faces... digital7, chaflas, djcarlosf, james954, rcrespo, bingo, et. al...

I enjoyed our conversation Carlos and Renzo!!! And, as usual, we came to the obvious conclusion that chaflas is one of the most musically open-minded people on Clubplanet!!!

Good times! Eh? ;)

Originally posted by chaflas

That review was my cup of tea. :aright:

Couldn't have it said better myself; don't have much to add.

A nice, relaxing night of just pure good music. :D :D :D

Dan, where were you, bitch? :mad::tongue:

In the words of Greg Brady, something suddenly came up. But I'll definitely be there for Domingo's birthday.

:hat:

Originally posted by chaflas

:nono:

I say what this thread is about.

Ok guys, what do you think about peanut butter? :tongue:;)

"Chocolate, chocolate! Con crema de mani!!! You better get some milk to wash down that peanut butta!!! It sticks to the roof of your mouth..."

Boogie Balo feat. Roxy - Chocolate & Peanut Butter