Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling All Crespos

blondeboheme

Actually, I'm really just looking for the infamous RAMON CRESPO! Dude, I've tried to send you a PM but your box is full so I don't think it went thru.

This is Clementyne, remember yer buddy Jason Miller from Houstons (my ex). Anyway, I saw the R. Crespo and Ramon C. on your post and, the genius that I am, called Jason and put 2 and 2 together. So I hope it is THE Ramon Crespo. Hahahaha. I'd love to hang out, see what ya been up to! I hope you are doing great, sweetie!

PM me if ya want or just reply here!

:hoparound

Originally posted by blondeboheme

Actually, I'm really just looking for the infamous RAMON CRESPO! Dude, I've tried to send you a PM but your box is full so I don't think it went thru.

This is Clementyne, remember yer buddy Jason Miller from Houstons (my ex). Anyway, I saw the R. Crespo and Ramon C. on your post and, the genius that I am, called Jason and put 2 and 2 together. So I hope it is THE Ramon Crespo. Hahahaha. I'd love to hang out, see what ya been up to! I hope you are doing great, sweetie!

PM me if ya want or just reply here!

:hoparound

Good luck! Ramon's inbox is full 99.999999998% of the time :mad:

*sweet RCrespo PM's me back and is says very gently (paraphrased):

I have no idea who you are and apoligize for any heartache this may cause you*

Haha that was very nice, it was like he didn't know for sure if he knew me and didn't want to humiliate me publicly. How cyoot!....

Obviously I had the wrong Ramon....

Figures there's more than 1 Ramon Crespo in Miami!

Sorry for wasting your time there, but I had to get to the bottom of it. I thought I was finding a long lost friend. The pic was the conclusive evidence that it wasn't him. Sob sob. :boohoo:

But hey, that doesn't mean you aren't a fantastic guy too!

:bowdown:

I'm Clem, or Clementyne.

Nice to meet ya, Ramon Crespo!

Originally posted by blondeboheme

*sweet RCrespo PM's me back and is says very gently (paraphrased):

I have no idea who you are and apoligize for any heartache this may cause you*

Hint: If he PMd you, seems like he wanted to keep that private. That's what PM's are. I know it wasn't anything really private... but it's just courtesy around here. :)

Actually Mizz, the discreetness of a PM is exactly the point I was trying to make a joke about. I thought it was cute he wanted to make sure he didn't embarrass me on the boards if he knew me. That's all. Just paraphrasing a nice gesture, none of the words I used were the ones he used, it was a freakin' joke. It's not like I posted how he told me about his monkey and cream cheese fantasy or anything of the personal nature. Damn.

:confused: