I just got totally fucked over

jemgirl81

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nomembername

So what's the over/under on how many days it takes for someone here to flip out on this jemgirl character because of how cute (in an annoying way) she talks?

Hey Jemgirl,

Have you met my boy Bullseye yet? You should get to know him...he's one of the most sincere guys on here. I really think the two of you would hit it off.

Bye,

Cupid :love:

awww nomember you don't like the way I talk? Ohwell I can't please everyone:D What can I say, I can be sacarine sweet at times:D

If someone flips out on me I'll take it in stride.....I mean come on it's a person on the internet in a message board I think my ego will be able to handle it:tongue: :laugh:

hahaha it's not like I haven't lurked on the board to see what everybody is like...so you won't fool me:tongue:

ciao bellos

well the good girls generally have a bad girl bedroom side...I know I do...or once I unleash it I'm gonna be goin buckwild:laugh:

and good girls are the ones that will always be there....they are the ones that stand the test of time :D hehehe I'm a dork:laugh:

yeah mixin it up can be good:tongue: ciao bello

Originally posted by jemgirl81

well the good girls generally have a bad girl bedroom side...I know I do...or once I unleash it I'm gonna be goin buckwild:laugh:

and good girls are the ones that will always be there....they are the ones that stand the test of time :D hehehe I'm a dork:laugh:

yeah mixin it up can be good:tongue: ciao bello

bad gurl!! hrr hrr hrr

So what's the over/under on how many days it takes for someone here to flip out on this jemgirl character because of how cute (in an annoying way) she talks?

Hey Jemgirl,

Have you met my boy Bullseye yet? You should get to know him...he's one of the most sincere guys on here. I really think the two of you would hit it off.

Bye,

Cupid :love:

I don't think the Internet Casanova-ing has gone full-fledge on this one yet, but I give it a week at most. Nothing like fresh internet flesh for the sexually depraved men of this board.

If someone flips out on me I'll take it in stride.....

See? It's subliminal. The man... the master... has already won... again! If someone... FLIPS out on me I'll take it in stride.

Dammit, man. You are the KING!!! :laugh: :laugh:

And btw... I know it's "the law"... but, it just kills me how someone can be ALL ABOUT an 18yr old. But, 1 year younger and you'd think you were fondling a 3 yr old. WTF is up with that??? 1 year is NOTHING!! Matter of fact... it's LESS than a year 'til he IS 18. I mean.. like I said, I know it's the law... and you HAVE to just say no. But, don't go changing yer whole attitude towards the person or situation over 1 frickin' year.

You should be more pissed that he got you to spread on webcam... in which YOU KNOW he saved those screenshots and posted them SOMEWHERE on the net already. And THEN turned around and kicked you to the curb. THAT'S the REAL situation here.

... funk... out.

If someone flips out on me I'll take it in stride.....

See? It's subliminal. The man... the master... has already won... again! If someone... FLIPS out on me I'll take it in stride.

Dammit, man. You are the KING!!! :laugh: :laugh:

And btw... I know it's "the law"... but, it just kills me how someone can be ALL ABOUT an 18yr old. But, 1 year younger and you'd think you were fondling a 3 yr old. WTF is up with that??? 1 year is NOTHING!! Matter of fact... it's LESS than a year 'til he IS 18. I mean.. like I said, I know it's the law... and you HAVE to just say no. But, don't go changing yer whole attitude towards the person or situation over 1 frickin' year.

You should be more pissed that he got you to spread on webcam... in which YOU KNOW he saved those screenshots and posted them SOMEWHERE on the net already. And THEN turned around and kicked you to the curb. THAT'S the REAL situation here.

ps... and if by "smoochies" you mean we get to kiss each other anywhere, and anyhow we like..... I'm down. :aright: Where do you live again?

... funk... out.

Jemgirl81 = 411

what does that mean???

him being 18 was ok for smoochies...but I don't go for guys that are 18 for a b-friend...that's just too young for datin seriously......but the whole 17 thing is just a side fact to him having lied to me.....and so really I'm just totally turned off by him having lied....I don't lie....so why should other people?......and it's just kinda odd to think I had sexual thoughts about someone my sisters age:eek: Just not kosher:laugh:

ciao bellos

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

ps... and if by "smoochies" you mean we get to kiss each other anywhere, and anyhow we like..... I'm down. :aright: Where do you live again?

... funk... out.

hahaha smoochies= kissing......but I never said kissing is all I do;) caio bellos

I live in Houston

hahaha smoochies= kissing......but I never said kissing is all I do;) caio bellos

I live in Houston

They say everything's big in Texas.

Yer not... "big"......... are you? :D

And, it's good to hear that's "not all you do". ;) Maybe you can come up to Dallas on my next layover.... ? And we'll play Hide The Smoochie. :aright:

hehehe.... I said layover.

... funk... out.

And, it's good to hear that's "not all you do". ;) Maybe you can come up to Dallas on my next layover.... ? And we'll play Hide The Smoochie. :aright:

hehehe.... I said layover.

... funk... out.

hahaha I'm actually headed to Dallas this weekend to meet a friend..how funny:D and yes it is nice and corny that you said layover....corny in a cute way;):tongue: you are silly babe.

ciao bello

well...I don't think I'm big.....but I'm not small either...I'm normal:tongue: I consider myself curvy:D I have a nice waist and great boobs:D I just don't know what you consider big...so answerin that question isn't very easy.........where are you from btw? ciao bellos

well...I don't think I'm big.....but I'm not small either...I'm normal:tongue: I consider myself curvy:D I have a nice waist and great boobs:D I just don't know what you consider big...so answerin that question isn't very easy.........where are you from btw? ciao bellos

pics or stfu

Curvy???? :drool: :drool: :drool: That's what I'M talkin' about! And any time a girl says she has "nice waist and great boobs"... it's just GOTTA be worth the price of admission!! :D

Florida boy, here. Not quite down on the head of America's penis (Miami)... more like the middle of the shaft. :aright: Cocoa Beach area.

And well.... PICS!!! of dem boobs, plz!! ;) But, don't STFU.... yet. :D

... funk... out.