Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which guy on CP is the hottest???

sexxyh

WHo is the hottest guy on CP???  

53 members have voted

1. 1. WHo is the hottest guy on CP???

• Gabo (the mod has to be on the list :P)
    • bullseye
    • silverbull
    • flip
    • darrelG
    • djjon
    • fineones
    • i<3dgmodel
    • apples
    • bbboom

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

This thread is like lining up 10 toothless bum's from SoHo, asking them to pinch out massive burrito enhanced power turds, and personally sniffing each log to see which smells the best.

"massive burrito enhanced power turds"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

only surpased by 300 grams/d protein induced ones.

:topicsuck:D

I say this simply bcuz woman dont see things the way men do....so yeah to rate the girls is easier bcuz we as men r visual creatures.....but yeah girls can say i think this guy look better then the other...but they still need that emotional visual if u will to make there decisions...and since they havent met all of us....it irrelivent!!!!!!!!! bu tits all in good fun so :tongue: ha ha im winning!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: but i think i know the real winner in this thing at least from what ive seen other girls post through time would be dgmodel!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

:topicsuck:D

I say this simply bcuz woman dont see things the way men do....so yeah to rate the girls is easier bcuz we as men r visual creatures.....but yeah girls can say i think this guy look better then the other...but they still need that emotional visual if u will to make there decisions...and since they havent met all of us....it irrelivent!!!!!!!!! bu tits all in good fun so :tongue: ha ha im winning!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: but i think i know the real winner in this thing at least from what ive seen other girls post through time would be dgmodel!!!!!!!!!

I got a headache reading your drivel, you sound like a 10th grade jewish slut in the bathroom during Study Skills.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by mrsblend

SHUT UP!!...You're winning.....PAPACITO!!!

:laugh:

This contest is rigged, how the hell do I have 4 votes? Thats 3 too many only cause I voted fo rmyself:tongue: