Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, which CP girl do you wanna bang#3

kaysersoze

Let your desires keep on rippin boys(&freaky girls)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Let your desires keep on rippin boys(&freaky girls)

• Clubkat
    • Codica3
    • Glowgirlnyc
    • Solbeam
    • Diabolique007
    • Hotbarbiedoll
    • Reeni
    • Brandy76
    • Candy
    • Scaredgirl

CP has a wide selection of cute & sexy girls... the following ones are as sensational as the rest... let us know who you dream of working your balls off guys...Let it rip guys :)

By God, if Quentin tarrantino can salvage a third "Kill BIll".. you better believe, we will have a third installment..... place your votes guys... we are an insatiable breed... cast your 3rd vote(wink wink) ;)

Originally posted by gabo

but some of these girls dont evenm post anymore, why would you even put them in a poll?

I hear you gabo... sure they dont post anymore, but they sure do read the boards.... i talk to some once in awhile..they are just busy with stuff, but they do say they will stop by soon... in the meantime, cast it :) summer is around the corner, hibernation time is almost over !~!!

Originally posted by jemgirl81

thank you:D

173759Paige-fashionshow2.jpg

here's me at a fashion show I worked during SuperBowl:D hope ya'll like:D ciao bellos

There you go...thats the spirit :)

Thats a very beautiful and enchanting smile... it warms the heart all over ;) .. jemgirl81 is officially in the minds of all the horny barstards on CP :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by koky

you have a black and backwards hand !!:shake::worry::shake::worry::shake::worry:

lmao, thats what i said to her! I thoguth she had one black hand and one white.

Originally posted by koky

you have a black and backwards hand !!:shake::worry::shake::worry::shake::worry:

hahaha :laugh: It's a larger pic that I cropped....that's my friends hand:laugh:.....ya'll are too funny

:laugh:teehee me on the minds of horny cp boys :laugh: what have I done?:worry::jerkoff: this could be scary:laugh

ciao bellos