Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reality check...

dgmodel

[vent_on] anyone who ever tells me again "welcome to the real world" and is not from mtv or im not on a mtv set, im going to punch in the fuckin face without any hesitation... sidenote: why is it only when something bad happens is it "the real world" how come its never like "happy birthday, oh btw welcome to the real world~!" or "heres the keys to your new car... welcome to the real world there champ~!" wtf... [/vent_off]

ughh i hate that. especially when i'm venting to someone (usually my mom or best friend) and all i want is for them to listen to me bitch about work or bills or being tired....and what do they fuckin have to say.....welcome to the real world

ughhh it makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

ughh i hate that. especially when i'm venting to someone

i read in cosmo the other day (yeah i was reading cosmo) that most women when they vent they dont want any response they just want someone to listen... odd...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i read in cosmo the other day (yeah i was reading cosmo) that most women when they vent they dont want any response they just want someone to listen... odd...

why odd....makes perfect sense....woman like 2 b heard....proble, is us as men never want to listen to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

uhm.... i was gonna respond to that... but i'm still trying to figure out why you're reading cosmo???:confused::bong:

my roommate is a girl... its on the coffee table, when she and fineones watch mtv=i read+im lazy=i read whats in front of me... but hey if women read maxim, i can read cosmo no? do you think the coach of the giants would fint it odd if their team was reading the cowboys playbook??? whatever long story short the section was cosmo-man or something with the biggest mistakes guys make...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

uhm... I just went out for cigs... the front cover of cosmo reads as follows:

what a mans orgasm feels like....

besides... that crap in cosmo is all written in code ... only females know how to decode it...

yes... i'm rambling

maybe it was march issue???

Love cosmo :D

Yeah but that is true, when I vent all I really want is the person to be listening and kinda nod and have that "I feel sorry for you face".......