Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All this old school talk PALLADIUM REUNION ANY1

Originally posted by ***********ao

WITH ALL THIS OLD SCHOOL CLUB SCENE TALK, SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE A OLD SCHOOL PARTY. RECREATING THE SCENE FROM THE EARLY 90'S. BRING BACK OLD SCHOOL DJ'S MUSIC DECOR AND VIBE EVEN FOR JUST ONE NIGHT. :idea:

I think that would be a PHAT ass idea. I was a true PALLADIUM goer back in the day every Saturday. One of the best venues I ever been too world wide.

NYC MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Throwing the glow sticks from the balcony and everyone going crazy!

ahhhh the good ole days.....

Victor Soto

Originally posted by ***********ao

WITH ALL THIS OLD SCHOOL CLUB SCENE TALK, SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE A OLD SCHOOL PARTY. RECREATING THE SCENE FROM THE EARLY 90'S. BRING BACK OLD SCHOOL DJ'S MUSIC DECOR AND VIBE EVEN FOR JUST ONE NIGHT. :idea:

have you ever even been to the Palladium?

lets all break into some little kids dorm room, and Put some speakers in the basment of the building, and just fucekn drop some pills, And have Junior Drop the "WALK FOR ME" and well all just fucken loose it, and GET DOWN>

"Ill SEE YOU AFTER THE FUNCTION"

hahaha

Originally posted by jaysea

lets all break into some little kids dorm room, and Put some speakers in the basment of the building, and just fucekn drop some pills, And have Junior Drop the "WALK FOR ME" and well all just fucken loose it, and GET DOWN>

"Ill SEE YOU AFTER THE FUNCTION"

hahaha

:laugh: :laugh:

Good one,,,Its a shame though they tore that building down.

Victor Soto

hmmm, I am sure there is some abandoned building out there to replicate what was once the paladium.

Maybe Trump can do it, my ex used to work on the elevators of Trump's Daddy's residential properties in Brooklyn "Luna Park".

.........and he has the nerve to write a "how to get rich" book....daddy already had money, sonny. *nerve*

uhm, The Donald? wanna design a new dance space? I'll hold your hand if you like?

xo

~~moon butt.

Originallypp posted by ***********ao

tis s a really good idea... i had a lot of great idea

i had a lot of great times back then

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's nice to hear so many positive things about Palladium..and what it was. I was one of the main promoters back in the early Palladium Days from 1991 - 1995 ..before it went downhill. (though Junior's ARENA gave it one last breath)

I wasn't involved with the Palladium Reunion, but we won't get into that ;)

Palladium was a great stomping fground for DJs like Charlie Casanova, Hex Hector, David Morales, Clivilles & Cole of C&C Music Factory, DJ Duke, and many many others.

Here is a lil OL school flava for all of you.

~Henry

• 2 years later...

I lived for the Palladium from 1992 to 1995. I would kill for a old school Dj Charlie Casanova mix tape. I loved everything he played there and miss that place. I have since moved to Florida and with all the clubs in south beach and downtown Miami nothing compares to what the Palladium was. I have been chasing that vibe and I know now I will never find it again.

There should be limelight reunion Party At Avalon before the club shut down or crobar ny take it over on Fri night. Bring back Jason ojeda and johnny vicious on Main floor and crooklyn clan Riz and Ziz in chapel. Reunion Parrty at Roxy before it closed down too Fri day night bring Sexy Back Roxy Fridays with Drag Queen Anthony Lamont hostings.

• 5 months later...

Iuse to go to Lord Micheals Future Shock to hear dj Repete on friday. Then Saturday the Paladium for MR Cassonova . What a weekend

Limelight and Palladium the best one two punch friday and saturday nights the club world has ever seen...... Those were the best weekends ever