Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What gym do you go to?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strong & Shapely in East Rutherford, NJ

A decent amount of pros make camios, its cool to see them in person working out...

Jason Arntz is a member

Ronnie Coleman lifts there once and a while

Rodney St. Cloud was there the other day (sick arms)

Saw Victor Marinez once

Some hot ass fitness chicks too

Originally posted by teeman555

Strong & Shapely in East Rutherford, NJ

A decent amount of pros make camios, its cool to see them in person working out...

Jason Arntz is a member

Ronnie Coleman lifts there once and a while

Rodney St. Cloud was there the other day (sick arms)

Saw Victor Marinez once

Some hot ass fitness chicks too

heard Ronnie takes about 225 (not sure of the amount, but obviously ALOT) and does lunges from one side of the parking lot tothe next. SICK ever see him do that?

Originally posted by incredulous

heard Ronnie takes about 225 (not sure of the amount, but obviously ALOT) and does lunges from one side of the parking lot tothe next. SICK ever see him do that?

haha, no never seen him do that, but did see hiim deadlift 6 plates and a 25 on each side from the floor like it was nothing...the guy is enormous as you know....he was making pretty big dudes at my gym look small when he was standing near them.....guy is a freak

"The Gym" in Montvale, NJ

My membership is up next month, I canceled it bc they raised the price to $95 a month. Fuck that. Not worth especially when I am in and out of there 1 1/2 hours.

I'm in the process of searching for a new gym :confused:

Originally posted by lalate

omg thats expensive!

Yeah it was $80 a month which I dealt with only because the location was really convenient for me...but wtf, there's no way I'm paying $95/month. And there's even a fuckin waiting list for this place!

I'm fed up with it!!!

I really need a new gym though :( Incred....how bout we join Golds together??? Seriously, I need a workout partner so badly :(

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yeah it was $80 a month which I dealt with only because the location was really convenient for me...but wtf, there's no way I'm paying $95/month. And there's even a fuckin waiting list for this place!

I'm fed up with it!!!

I really need a new gym though :( Incred....how bout we join Golds together??? Seriously, I need a workout partner so badly :(

$80.... 90... a month?! WOW is that the going rate out there?

nysc...in Queens...nothing special..but its real convient..i even left it looking for a better place and came rigth back like a sucka...i dont mind paying for a gym thats worth it but somthing is always broken or being worked on so its a pain in da arse