Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Heat clinches Home Court!!!!!

djrx06

Fuck yeah! What a season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heat opens up the first round on Sunday against the New Orleans Hornets. Jump on your tickets! They play at 7 p.m. on Sunday on TNT.

Thank you Jalen Rose for that clutch three tonight. Thank you Toronto for winning the last game last year to pick up Dwayne Wade. And bring on the Fucking Hornets!!!!!!! You swept us the last time we were in the playoffs but thats not the case this time around 29-12 @ American Airlines Arena. Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :werd:

hpg0304_040221_wade.jpg

Originally posted by happyface

Props to the Heat, basketball beats the shyt out of baseball thats for sure.New Orlean Hornets huh, ex charlotte hornets where they owned the HEAT a while back hope the HEAT beat those fuckers. :cool:

:blah:

Callate boludo! Baseball :rock:'s!!!

It's America's past time........:tongue:

Anyway, GO HEAT!!!! Incredible season to say the least! Stan Van Gundy did an outstanding job; let's see how long they ride the magic carpet ride.....just like the Marlins ;) It's great time to be a South Florida sports fan :D

Originally posted by absolutv

pretty amazing..

pat riley put together a good team & has set us up for the future..

props to him

Yeah he did put together a good team but you know what.......He is rolling in his bed that he didnt stay with this team at least one more year. He would have still been coaching. I said to myself why would you leave when you have the a core of good young talent. The team did not have that type of a core the last couple of years. When they picked up Lamar Odom and Dwayne Wade, no one could have predicted this to happen but yet if you think about it Odom, Jones, Butler, and Wade is a solid group of players to build around. No one expected Wade to play like he did, neither Odom. And now Butler is starting to look like the Butler of last year. If he turns it up offensively right now we might surprise some people in the EAST! Go HEAT!!!!!!!!

Flip, where you at my brother?? :cool:

Originally posted by djrx06

Yeah he did put together a good team but you know what.......He is rolling in his bed that he didnt stay with this team at least one more year. He would have still been coaching. I said to myself why would you leave when you have the a core of good young talent. The team did not have that type of a core the last couple of years. When they picked up Lamar Odom and Dwayne Wade, no one could have predicted this to happen but yet if you think about it Odom, Jones, Butler, and Wade is a solid group of players to build around. No one expected Wade to play like he did, neither Odom. And now Butler is starting to look like the Butler of last year. If he turns it up offensively right now we might surprise some people in the EAST! Go HEAT!!!!!!!!

Flip, where you at my brother?? :cool:

I disagree with you on this one. Pat Riley said it himself, the team needed a change. His coaching methods were not gonna work with this team. He realized it, and decided to step down and make a change. At the time, including myself, I was saying that he deserted the team; how can he do such a thing. In the long run, it worked out for the best. So congrats to both Riley and Stan Van Gundy....

LET'S GO HEAT!!! :D

BLCCnba70498MiamiHeat65.jpg

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

werd...i have been a Heat fan since the days of Rory Sparrow...this is an exciting team...next year, WE NEED A TRUE CENTER...:idea:

Rory Sparrow?? Woah that goes way back. Yes it is an exciting team. I would love for them to keep Rafer Alston but I think it's either him or a big man (center) that can score. We will see what happens........If you can't go to the game tune into TNT on Sunday at 7PM. LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

I disagree with you on this one. Pat Riley said it himself, the team needed a change. His coaching methods were not gonna work with this team. He realized it, and decided to step down and make a change. At the time, including myself, I was saying that he deserted the team; how can he do such a thing. In the long run, it worked out for the best. So congrats to both Riley and Stan Van Gundy....

LET'S GO HEAT!!! :D

BLCCnba70498MiamiHeat65.jpg

You are right in saying that the team needed a change but when you have a coach that has done nothing but win for about 19 straight years until the losing seasons here, you know his stomach is turning. I would be aching to be on that bench if I was him. This move did work out for the best but knowing the type of coach Riley was and his desire to win, he probably is having second thoughts. Who cares, we are going to the playoffs!!!!!!