Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need Adive ASAP

sweetnsexy05

You know what...I wish whoever is coming on and changing their name and posting that absolutely disgusting pic. all over the god damn place, would knock it the fuck off!!!!!!!!

Sorry I got a lil crazy back there, Im just sick of seeing that picture.

YOURE GROSS LOOKING! IF YOURE GOING TO TAN AT LEAST GO TO A TANNING BED EVERY WEEK AND SPEND THE LITTLE BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, RATHER THAN BUYING THAT SPRAY ON CRAP! STOP POSTING YOUR GOD DAMN PIC, YOU LOOK LIKE ROSIE ODONNELL WITH LONG HAIR, AND THAT ISNT A COMPLIMENT. SO ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON!

watch out.. Druwishprincez has nasty breath and looks like BeetleJuice from HowardStern. Watch out for ur cocks.. They're in for a big surprise once they enter that fat triple chinned chamber she calls a mouth. THey're gonna look like a burned toaster stroodles fresh from the toaster.

Originally posted by tubby

watch out.. Druwishprincez has nasty breath and looks like BeetleJuice from HowardStern. Watch out for ur cocks.. They're in for a big surprise once they enter that fat triple chinned chamber she calls a mouth. THey're gonna look like a burned toaster stroodles fresh from the toaster.

oh yeah thats me....You got me pinned right down to the T....You just mad cause someone like me would probably never get with you....Its okay though I understand its just jealousy......

• 2 weeks later...