Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reg. friends/ club friends

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pandora1305

Most of my regular friends started out as club friends. Then we got a shore house together and everyone started hooking up.

8 of the crew got married last year, to each other! ~4 club kid couples! 2 of the couples have bought houses, 1 couple a condo downtown and the other couple renting a cottage in the sticks.

I still go clubbing with them from time to time, but they just don't go out like they used to...and now I am bored w my bf and need to find new clubkids to play with!!

bored .. hmm .. club kids .. hmm .. hit me up .. i am always in avalon .. if u r good dancer .. hick . i might even dance with u .. but i am warning u .. after i dance with u .. it will be v. hard to dance with ur bf .. just dont say i did not tell u

the MASK

well .. i have friends to hang out with .. and i have friends to dance with .. and i have friends to talk business with .. and i have friends to just watch tv and movies with ..

i think it is quite healthy to have diff friends for diff things .. isnt that more exciting?? i would be bored if my close friends are the same as my club friends .. even though .. i started making close friends (working on it) with my new club friends ..

as far as the girls i am dating .. well .. they kina like clubs . but i cant bring them to clubs .. not my policy .. i dont mix my girls with my clubs .. dont mix work with pleasure .. etc etc .. u know what i mean

peace

the MASK

nah, clubbin' not same nemore...no big deal...i'm always dancing anyways.....and skipping...can't help it.

but, with an ex at Mr. Fujis....was trance dancin' x dancin' close by....about 6 guys surrounded us....and when we went home....he threw a phone at me........it was an ugly weekend.

now how was that incident my fault?

don't date jocks! they jist don't get it.

Originally posted by muzikchick

hey Mask...

I like your quote....no, three is not a crowd, dude!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

God sent me an angel in the form of a devil, swear.

ah ha .. muzikchick .. finally someone on the same wave length ..

so i get that u tried that .. ;)

the MASK

Originally posted by muzikchick

uhm, b.t.w.--as for majority of "friends" i had....that were useless when the going got tough........

2 of the sluts are about to walk the isle.....finally, their dreams come true.....grace God.

80% fake it.....poor husbands....hehehehe. funny.

LOL . that is sooo funny .. "FAKE IT" ha .. hmmm .. r they that good in the shaking .. and such???

we outta find a "fake-it" thermometer or something .. so we can tell who is and who is not ..

no worries this end .. but i am thinking of those poor husbands ... :D

the MASK

Originally posted by dragon0401

i think it is quite healthy to have diff friends for diff things .. isnt that more exciting?? i would be bored if my close friends are the same as my club friends .. even though .. i started making close friends (working on it) with my new club friends ..

I hear that. Nothing wrong with havin different groups of friends for different stuff. The more the merrier. So who wants to be my new club friend? :D

Originally posted by agentplaya1

I hear that. Nothing wrong with havin different groups of friends for different stuff. The more the merrier. So who wants to be my new club friend? :D

no problem kid .. i am always in Avalon on Sats .. come over and say hi .. you can probably find me easy since i wear my mask either forward or backword .. and i love to make friends

peace

the MASK

faking it...they admit....it's to save the boyz egos. i think it's more destructive than anything...but, to each their ownz.

Let's make some new shirts:

'FREE BIG BLACK DOM!!'

I miss that slut on the scene.

he is currently in NC federal Pen....very irritable, I'm sure.

Originally posted by dragon0401

no problem kid .. i am always in Avalon on Sats .. come over and say hi .. you can probably find me easy since i wear my mask either forward or backword .. and i love to make friends

peace

the MASK

cool, Im sure i'll have no problem findin ya but whats with the mask?

Originally posted by clubkidnewyork

We'll be like, "let's just go to the city for dinner with so-and-so" a couple drinks later and we're like, "who needs to eat dinner, lets dance!".

My non-clubbing friends can't keep up. They're good for going to the movies. You gotta still love 'em though. They'll be there to take care of us when our knees and hips stop working and our memories fail.

got that right, haha

my close friends are the ones whom i go clubbing with, go to movies with, go to dinner with, bitch & moan to, and just about everything else...

then there are a few whom i met @ clubs and get together whenever we decide to go clubbing...right kimee, billy, & PCR? ;)

My real good friends are people who have known me my whole life other than my direct family. Some kids from HS too. Then comes another group of friends I met at NU in Bastan. Then I have friends who I got out with that are locals from the area. Most of my good friends from HS or my childhood are either married and bored or single and lonely. No happiness for them!! They can't do much of anything, but if they want to work out with me I'll take it. The others I have never heard from again. The local heads are troopers and I am trying to get them into going out to the city more often. My boys who I met in Bastan now live in the city and each do there own thing, but they do like to go out. The only thing is that they all have different tastes in going out. Some like afterhours parties, others are more into upscale lounges, and others just like to go to clubs w/o afterhours, and some like sports bars. It makes us all different and unique and have to switch it up from time when we hang out.

Most of the people from this board are really into clubbin. I have yet to meet a person from these boards!! That may change soon though. :cool:

My real good friends are people who have known me my whole life other than my direct family. Some kids from HS too. Then comes another group of friends I met at NU in Bastan. Then I have friends who I got out with that are locals from the area. Most of my good friends from HS or my childhood are either married and bored or single and lonely. No happiness for them!! They can't do much of anything, but if they want to work out with me I'll take it. The others I have never heard from again. The local heads are troopers and I am trying to get them into going out to the city more often. My boys who I met in Bastan now live in the city and each do there own thing, but they do like to go out. The only thing is that they all have different tastes in going out. Some like afterhours parties, others are more into upscale lounges, and others just like to go to clubs w/o afterhours, and some like sports bars. It makes all different and unique and switch it up form time to time.

Most of the people from this board are really into clubbin. I have yet to meet anyone from these boards!! :cool:

Originally posted by ummedunno

my close friends are the ones whom i go clubbing with, go to movies with, go to dinner with, bitch & moan to, and just about everything else...

then there are a few whom i met @ clubs and get together whenever we decide to go clubbing...right kimee, billy, & PCR? ;)

Could I be joining that list soon? Very selective are we? :laugh: