Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas in May

kitty7467

Can anyone suggest what clubs to go to and on what nights? Me and the girls will be there for a week - May 5th to 11th - and are looking for something fun to do every night. Also, any ideas on where to get VIP passes at a decent rate or even where to find guestlists to get on? Any help, ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated!

6 days in vegas is suicide...

Wed May 5th - RA to Drais

thurs - Ghostbar/ Rain

Friday - Rain to Drais

Sat - ICE to Drais

Sun - Light

a few notes....

get to rain around 9:30, the line gets really long

Get to drais no later then 4am no earlier then 3am

Kitty good luck! I did 7 nights back during the week of Labor day, I think I lost 23 years of my life because of that trip. But hey good luck. I'm going the 5th thru the 8th. We were planning on RA wednesday night, and Tabu on friday night (good call 3rdflfactoria). Thursday night is still up the air considering we all think Ghostbar/Rain is a waste of time.

How many girls you going with?

Hey Kitty, a couple of buddies and I are going to be in Vegas from Thursday the 6th to Monday the 10th. We have the nights pretty much open, except we're buying VIP passes for ICE on Saturday night. We plan on hitting every spot in town. Maybe we'll get a group of people from this board (you in, teampowahh?) to meet up.

Jairzino, holla holla holla holla HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Vegas is a little more than 2 weeks away and i'm starting to have dreams about it in my sleep.

Anyway, I'll be there the 5th thru the 8th. Wed we (me and 2 buddies) are goin VIP style at RA...anyone is more than welcome to meet up. Thursday we got NO clue what we're doing still. We were thinking about Light cuz of a connection, but we're not sure if Light is even any good on thursdays. So if you got any options let me know. Friday night we were thinking Tabu. And by the way this should go without saying, every night we'll be at Drai's partying with all those kid's in mesh hats from L.A.

Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

jairzinho you were smart to buy the VIP package as ICE goes crazy on Saturday nights...Ladies drink free all night on Thursdays so that's also a good night to go. If you need the hook up on tables, bottles, etc just let me know (I go-go there and my hubby is a promoter).

Originally posted by icicle

jairzinho you were smart to buy the VIP package as ICE goes crazy on Saturday nights...Ladies drink free all night on Thursdays so that's also a good night to go. If you need the hook up on tables, bottles, etc just let me know (I go-go there and my hubby is a promoter).

i sweat ur location

Hey Icicle,

Thanks for the offer. Three buddies and I are going to be in Vegas from NYC that weekend. We'll definitely (since we already paid!) are going to be at ICE on Saturday night, May 8th. We'd really appreciate it if you and your hubby can help us out in getting a table. You can reach me via my personal email, spielmacher21@yahoo.com.

Thanks again.

Hello, for those of you who do not want to spend 2 hours in line, $ 40 just to get in the door and at least $150 just to sit, come to The Beach! It's off the Strip, but let me tell you... As the oldest standing nightclub in town it holds it's own.

The Beach is not for you if you want to stand around and watch.

Body shots, beer bong races, beer tub girls in thongs, need I say more. The Beach has the Mexico/Spring break type atmosphere, and it's The Place To Party.

Lines can get pretty long, but you can get on the VIP list by checking out www.beachlv.com

If you want a "PARTY" Don’t go stand around some ULTRA LOUNGE.

Come to The Beach.

Open 7 night a week.

Ladies always free

I'm gonna be in Vegas from Thurs May 6th-Mon 10th (staying at Mandalay). I was looking for some suggestions as of where to go since it's been almost 2yrs since the last time that I was there (I've been to Rain, Studio 54, C2K, Utopia & others).

What clubs are playing good progressive house/trance/tribal?

Hip-hop is ok maybe for a pre-party, definitely not for the whole night (please).

Because of the friends I'm gonna be with, I don't wanna go to a raver kid club, just looking for cool friendly atmosphere w/good music.

Going by different comments on the board, so far this is what I had in mind:

Thurs - preparty at Ghostbar then Rain (is Drais open for afterparties on Thurs? if so is it any good?)

Friday - Rain then Drais

Sat - ICE then Drais

Sun - Rehab pool part @ Hard Rock then Light

Thanks! :)

Sounds like you got a good schedule there - I wouldn't do Rain 2 nights in a row though. Its the same shit every night - plus the line on Friday/Sat is Rediculous!!

If I were you I would either do TABU or RA on Friday - both have the type of music you are looking for - all progressive and TRIBAL house!!!

Originally posted by danswat79

Sounds like you got a good schedule there - I wouldn't do Rain 2 nights in a row though. Its the same shit every night - plus the line on Friday/Sat is Rediculous!!

If I were you I would either do TABU or RA on Friday - both have the type of music you are looking for - all progressive and TRIBAL house!!!

Cool, I also wasn't too excited about going to the same club 2 nights in a row either (specially since I've been to Rain already) but I didn't wanna end up in a hip-hop/top40 club. Thanx for the advise about Friday danswat79 :)

Originally posted by danswat79

Is Tabu more of a lounge than a club? If so, then I'll probably start the night there then head out to RA.

What kind of crowd goes to RA on Fridays? (I thought that it was top40's/hip hop on Fri)

Thanx! :D

TABU is an ultra lounge out here - not too big but probably plays some of the best music in town - the DJ has to be from NY. Its a great place to start off the night @ and get a bottle.

RA does play house music on Friday - check their webiste for their schedule and guest DJ's

www.ralv.com

• 2 weeks later...