Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...are you "stuck" on a cd right now?...

phatman

Originally posted by gmccookny

after seeing that geat N*E*R*D show last thursday, i am HOOKED on Fly or Die by them :cool:

dang someone beat me to the punch...def. my favorite album of the year so far

but then again i'm a lil biased

but anyone who hasnt gotten this album needs to do themselves a favor and pick it up

Originally posted by djprotege

dang someone beat me to the punch...def. my favorite album of the year so far

but then again i'm a lil biased

but anyone who hasnt gotten this album needs to do themselves a favor and pick it up

wasn't feeling the album too much.. went through a once over of it, so I guess I gotta give it more time. and listen to it again..

Originally posted by funks0ul

wasn't feeling the album too much.. went through a once over of it, so I guess I gotta give it more time. and listen to it again..

i love that they switched up their style from their first album to this one..went from staight hip-hop to more of an alt. rock style

they put on a great live show too...their tour stopped here in their home town this past saturday, which i had my back stage passes for of course, and made my way on stage for the last song :D the energy for that show was incredible

cant wait til the 23 of july when they open for dave matthews here in their hometown...that show is gonna be crazy