• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mystify22

1) Not into anal

2) :puke:

Come on Mystify...expand that sexual part of your brain. There's nothing better than fucking the shit out of some girl from behind and getting all worked up...shooting your load right in her ass, than pulling it out slowly while you're still a little hard...turning her around and letting her suck you off until she has every last drop of your cum.

Don't be that young blond girl from the Real World who puts anything sexual down before even trying it. Maybe you just haven't found the right guy to get you so worked up during sex that you just go absolutely crazy.

*cough* pm me *cough* ;)

Originally posted by nomembername

Come on Mystify...expand that sexual part of your brain. There's nothing better than fucking the shit out of some girl from behind and getting all worked up...shooting your load right in her ass, than pulling it out slowly while you're still a little hard...turning her around and letting her suck you off until she has every last drop of your cum.

Don't be that young blond girl from the Real World who puts anything sexual down before even trying it. Maybe you just haven't found the right guy to get you so worked up during sex that you just go absolutely crazy.

*cough* pm me *cough* ;)

Okay first of all - ask before you assume - I don't knock things I have never tried.

With that being said.....I have tried anal in the past and did not like it. It's not great for everyone and I personally found it weird and painful.

Carry on ;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

Okay first of all - ask before you assume - I don't knock things I have never tried.

With that being said.....I have tried anal in the past and did not like it. It's not great for everyone and I personally found it weird and painful.

Carry on ;)

:eek: :eek:

I brought out the feistyness in you :D

I'm sorry but when you said you're not into anal as well as the whole :puke: thing , I assumed you've never tried it...my apologies, please forgive me.

So would it be safe for me to assume that after you did try it, you didn't suck his cock right after?