Clubplanet Nightlife Community

louie devito coming to new haven sat night

Originally posted by £ddie

Louie is the bottom of the barrel as far as DJs go, about as talented as a puddle of diarrhea. I'll give it to him, he's a great businessman who's brainwashed the masses to buy his garbage, but he is NOT a DJ. End of story.

thats the exact same way i feel. i give him all the credit in the world for makin millions, but thats about it

listen u stupid motherfuckers u think u you everything and who is a greatest dj listen assholes i never said he was a dj most people dont care as long as they play good music and there are hott girls there and the crowd is good u are one of those dumb motherfuckers who say oh that dj sucks im not going there and as far as newbie motherfucker i went to every club in new york old and new from the tunnel to crobar and i can tell nights i had that u could not even dream of u loser so stop talking shit like u know all

well if u goin out just to have fun and see hot girl and get drunk then nothign wrong with that. i would neva listen to louie devito, cause i go out for the music and if the music aint banging with new tracks and nasty mixing then forget about girlz. tahts just me

im sure 22 yr old bobby is just goes out to get laid. Then have ablast. But music heads follow A DJ that plays awesome, so what if thiers hot girls. theres hot girls in the supermarket as well whast your point. Louie sucks and so does and glrified commercial crap. But he is a smart businessman.

Originally posted by bobbysteels22

listen u stupid motherfuckers u think u you everything and who is a greatest dj listen assholes i never said he was a dj most people dont care as long as they play good music and there are hott girls there and the crowd is good u are one of those dumb motherfuckers who say oh that dj sucks im not going there and as far as newbie motherfucker i went to every club in new york old and new from the tunnel to crobar and i can tell nights i had that u could not even dream of u loser so stop talking shit like u know all

:cry: :cry: :cheese:

Originally posted by bobbysteels22

One on hand gotta agree with you. People see "newbie" and think that you're a newbie to the scene...no... it's just that some people have better things to do with their life than stay on a messageboard all day. Some have been around the scene longer than the people with over 1000 posts (oohhh.. ahhhh.).

ON THE OTHERHAND... see my next post below

A little hint for next time. Discover a friend who's a clubplanet member with more than 50 posts. That why it legitimately seems like two strangers having a conversation. Not two people who just signed up to push a party (whether u be a promoter or not)

;)

Originally posted by £ddie

Louie is the bottom of the barrel as far as DJs go, about as talented as a puddle of diarrhea. I'll give it to him, he's a great businessman who's brainwashed the masses to buy his garbage, but he is NOT a DJ. End of story.

I agree. Some of the stuff on his cds were good tracks but he's NO dj. He's got NO talent, but he is a good business man though. He was at the right place at the right time and is making good money from these compilations. Listen some are new to the club scene and think because he's from NYC that he's good. In CT the club scene is weak so give some of the people from here a break. For some do NOT know what's up!! :cool: