Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peeing in public...

Originally posted by nomembername

:laugh: :laugh:

What the fuck?

I posted this the other day...FUCKING PIGS!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=222374

:laugh: :laugh:

I didnt see your thread. I cant pay either by mail they want me to go to court which sucks. I hope its only $50 but someone told me it may be around $200. I got mine in Haledon, NJ though. I wouldnt have taken a piss outside if the lounge I was at bathroom wasnt so packed. I pissed by cars and a building and the cop put the spot light on me so I started doing a light jog with my dick in my hand while still pissing. I then quickly put my shit away and apoligized repeatedly to the cop. Then of course they needed back up and that cop was a jerkoff. I wised back a lil and then they were like get out of here. Of course I didnt finish pissing so I started to walk back into the lounge I was at and the dickhead cop pulled up next to me asking me where I was going. I told him back inside to finish pissing cause I didnt finish and he was like nah I think you should go home (keep in mind I was drunk but not retarted). I said to myself (which I thought was softly) Fuck You, but of course he heard and put the spot light on me again so I was like fuck this I'm out and bounced. He tried to chase me but I was out by the time he got to where I was at. I would have never ran but I knew if I stayed he would have locked me up and I dont need that shit I have enough problems.