Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speaking of girls who wear "juicy" on their ass...

georgym

Originally posted by gmccookny

how did this fad come about?

Sometimes it says angel or juicy.

It's cute, but it also seems mad slutty :laugh:

i saw this girl one time walk by these 2 guys, and they just said "have you no pride, bitch"! It made me think they were right :idea:

refering to your girlfriend as smurfette makes her out to be just as slutty

juicy is a brand name, they plaster it on a lot of their clothes... lol i used to have a pair of shorts in highschool that said 'foxy' on the ass, they disappeared into my closet somewhere.

idk, i don't think those kinds of pants & shorts are so bad... cheesy maybe but fcuk t-shirts are worse & even cheesier. i've seen guys wear 'sluttier' stuff, like this one guy my roomie & i laughed at, he had a tee that said 'free pony rides' with an arrow pointing down. c'mon now.

Originally posted by smcx04

they hope to make up for what they arent by wearing the labels on their ass.

Example: bullseye's Gf wearing "tight" on her shorts while billions of dudes been rammin her beyond the point of bein loose.

j/k bullseye!

:laugh: u clown

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I hate anything that has a like a corney saying on the shirt or the ass....like the shirts that say "SEXY" or "FOXY" I HATE THEM!! They should all be burned and the girls that wear them shot in the head!!

same thing goes for people that have

"SEXY""BABY" in their screenames.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by gmccookny

how did this fad come about?

Sometimes it says angel or juicy.

It's cute, but it also seems mad slutty :laugh:

i saw this girl one time walk by these 2 guys, and they just said "have you no pride, bitch"! It made me think they were right :idea:

are you kidding its 2004 girls like when guys look at them. and guys look anyway. so they are giving us something to read. I think its great Ive seen all sorts of stuff. you must be omish. at conference I saw a girl with a shirt that said Ill fuck for coke even that wasnt bad.

Originally posted by francismhwhite

are you kidding its 2004 girls like when guys look at them. and guys look anyway. so they are giving us something to read. I think its great Ive seen all sorts of stuff. you must be omish. at conference I saw a girl with a shirt that said Ill fuck for coke even that wasnt bad.

1) yeah, sure! a girl with a shirt that says "ill fuck for coke" is my ideal kind of woman :rolleyes:

2) Real girls don't need a word like "juicy" or "jiggly" on their ass for me to acknowledge it. If you grew up with class, a lightbulb might go off in your brain saying "damn, these girls are some low-class trailor trash" :laugh:

3) I'm not "omish". I guess i have class. Damn, is that a bad thing to have :confused:

i know some girls will think it's cute, and it is an attention getter, but it also is in my opinion MAD :cheese: -Y

Im just trying to amuse and rub here....

Originally posted by mssabina

juicy is a brand name, they plaster it on a lot of their clothes... lol i used to have a pair of shorts in highschool that said 'foxy' on the ass, they disappeared into my closet somewhere.

idk, i don't think those kinds of pants & shorts are so bad... cheesy maybe but fcuk t-shirts are worse & even cheesier. i've seen guys wear 'sluttier' stuff, like this one guy my roomie & i laughed at, he had a tee that said 'free pony rides' with an arrow pointing down. c'mon now.

i agree 100%, valley girl :tongue:;)