Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kitchen colors...

dgmodel

• 2 weeks later...
i have the pur joint now and brita and pur sucks goat dick...

I have an NSA filter. Kicks ass. :)

then again its much more expensive than Pur. The setup is a couple hundred $. The filters last a year, but cost $70 bucks each. Still, the water tastes as fresh as most bottled water, imo.

appliances i made a friend at pc richard, and i got hooooked up love love for the whole set... (fridge, dishwasher, stove)... the contractor was a refferal through neighborhood ppl... and the painting i did myself... i hate painting now, and im not even fully done yet... i still have to paint bathroom, my bedroom and my "office/chill" room... then afters all said and done clean the floors and have them waxed, between painting and the work that was done these beautiful floors took a lil beating... but yeah these guys will come to nyc im right over the bridge....

:confused: please tell me you bought this apt and putting all of this money and effort into an investment ... i would cry to hear this is a rental...

i dont get why so many renters in NYC renovate their apartments. You gotta love the idiots that move into "raw" loft spaces and make them liveable.

:stupid:

DG...where is your apartment?

i dont get why so many renters in NYC renovate their apartments. You gotta love the idiots that move into "raw" loft spaces and make them liveable.

:stupid:

yeah i read about that in the Times a couple weeks ago. i was like huh?? why?

you would to if you were spending mommy and daddys money..

forest hills...

you would to if you were spending mommy and daddys money..

forest hills...

if I was spending my parent's money I would buy something. good god i hate trust fund babies.

anyways, NICE! forest hills is a great neighborhood from what I hear. :)

If I ever buy an apartment in NYC, I would give Forest Hills serious consideration.

anyone notice George Michael's kitchen tour? you would almost swear he read this board....and if he did.....with all the money he has...was expecting a more exciting looking kitchen. No tour of the bedroom, too bad....was hoping to annalyze that.

i'm not much of a kitchen person. functional and neat works....although, mine is neither...size of a shoe box.

**p.s.--that platform bed--above--is nice, again looks "functional" and kinda office looking....dunno.

oh no, not the MJ tour...that was done last year, I think? This was George Michael being brave on Oprah and letting the public into his home in England. The tour was of his front door, sitting room, library and backyard full of shrubs and apple trees--cute. Nice sitting room, though....white and cushy...I think.

i want to do this for the bedroom but not yet i cant afford it.. i have to wait... not sure if to go with cherrywood or just simple basic black and white...

http://www.doorstorefurniture.com/solid_basic.html

Def cherry..so much more intense than ole black imo AND I had black furniture unless you are into cleaning every hour--don't bother!

BTW, luv the set...lines are clean and fresh!