Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shout Out!

nomembername

Originally posted by fkornre

i am glad ur meet-up with smokesum went well :aright:

oh please....people told me you kept waiting by the door at Arc to see if I would eventually show..

to top it off..i heard you were running around looking for a laptop so you could post me a thread asking what time i would get there

Originally posted by smokesum

oh please....people told me you kept waiting by the door at Arc to see if I would eventually show..

to top it off..i heard you were running around looking for a laptop so you could post me a thread asking what time i would get there

yes i was looking for a laptop so i could post...unfortunately the one i found didnt have internet access...

... to all the boys who are willing to meet a girl at a bar and realize that she's not a slut, that she broke up with her boyfriend and all she really needs is to be fucked, and who then take a few minutes out of your beer guzzling time to take her to your car and fuck her brains out.

You guys are the best!

Holla! :aright:

:D

Originally posted by nomembername

that's cool and all and by no means am I trying to discourage girls to do this but if I'm not mistaken, that still makes the girl a filthy whore. That's ok though, we need sluts in our lives.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by blondboheme

... to all the boys who are willing to meet a girl at a bar and realize that she's not a slut, that she broke up with her boyfriend and all she really needs is to be fucked, and who then take a few minutes out of your beer guzzling time to take her to your car and fuck her brains out.

You guys are the best!

Holla! :aright:

:D

i feel so appreciated