Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so is it a waste of time to suck on the lips?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I have been told that sucking on the pussy lips is a bore and waste of time, they should either lick the clit or just fuck them...

I love sucking in the pussy lips and flicking them around with my tongue

Originally posted by BlondeAMBition

mmmm i'm wet from the visual.....

do your thing... but don't linger 2 long on the lips...& give her lotsa eye contact.....thats a turn on. then move on 2 rougher stuff.

keyword; Progression

cumming from a girl who has lips in her avatar, LISTEN TO HER!

I love lickin those lips. Tastes so good. But it tastes better the deeper you get, so i'd say start playin with the lips, then move in :lickit:

Originally posted by gabo

I have been told that sucking on the pussy lips is a bore and waste of time, they should either lick the clit or just fuck them...

I love sucking in the pussy lips and flicking them around with my tongue

You can't go wrong with workin' the lips. I love to feel a little biting, sucking, pulling, and pinching.

If I may add when you are working the lips with your hands you can also rub, lick, light apply pressure to, and scratch with your fingers, the area where the lips end above the asshole. I love that!:drool:

I can't see how it would be a bad thing by any means. Just the warmth of the tongue downthere is amazing to me:D Of course I would love to find out more:tongue: considering the one and only guy that has ventured down below didn't explore all that much:bigfinge:

So yeah anyways...I say play play play......it's all good :D ciao bellos

Guest gabo
Originally posted by barraquilla

You can't go wrong with workin' the lips. I love to feel a little biting, sucking, pulling, and pinching.

If I may add when you are working the lips with your hands you can also rub, lick, light apply pressure to, and scratch with your fingers, the area where the lips end above the asshole. I love that!:drool:

wow that was hot, I cant tell you how bad I want a girl sitting on my face

Guest gabo
Originally posted by blondboheme

it's all good baby, take your time, enjoy yourself, and i will too. :D

Taking your time is important but sometimes you cant help it and just want to dive in

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tranzwhore

suck them, lick them, nibble on them, touch them, blows on them (softly), tickle them, do it all, don't limit urself!!!

thats hot. I love a woman with nice fat lips so I can one lip in my mouth at a time and suck and pull, sometimes you cant do that with a girl that has small lips

Guest gabo
Originally posted by BlondeAMBition

mmmm i'm wet from the visual.....

do your thing... but don't linger 2 long on the lips...& give her lotsa eye contact.....thats a turn on. then move on 2 rougher stuff.

keyword; Progression

how did I miss this?!

I lovvvvvvvvve looking at her face as I am sucking on her clit... I also love when the girl pushes my face harder and harder into her pussy.

I love having her run her hands through my hair and even pulling it as I am eating away