Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best way to take mulitple E Pills?

What is the best way to to take more than one E pill in a nite. Most people take 2-3 when they do it. I heard that you take the first pill, than an hour later a half of a pill than just keep taking halfs, not wholes. I cannot find any info on this can someone please give me some insight based on experience or info?

• 2 weeks later...

If I pop 1 or 2 to start then my roll goes up and down like a rollercoaster for appr. 2 hours after that I feel messed up for at least 5. If I take 1 or 2 then wait a hour then it just makes the "messed up" part longer.. not the actual "roll". In my opinion, it is best if you just take 2-3 hits from the start and let it hit you hard then after you stop going up you get that cool F'KED up feeling for a lot longer. ;-) Many suggest ways to make the "rolling" Up-Down last for longer but I have never had it last for more than a couple hours.

To sum it up, just crush them and do a sweet gut bomb all at one time and wait 20-30 minutes... thats a good time. ;-)

i remember once i took 2 at 9 am and then a nother half maybe half an hr to hr and a half later and i was really fucked up till like 3 pm and at 5 pm still rolling a little bit. good stuff.

if you did this at a club the cool

if not and you were at home/friends house then your a loser and need to kill yourself

• 2 weeks later...

if not and you were at home/friends house then your a loser and need to kill yourself

Shut up you punk ass biatch. Donnie that shemale hottie looked great. This is Mrs. Thang herself in the club.

tanzen003.gif

Yeah E rules!

:half:

you are an idiot

doing at a club is not cool,

i can't even roll in clubs anymore, doing them at home with friends is the best time to take e

lots of ppl take em at home bythemseleves cause there bored

jackass

:finger:

• 2 weeks later...

share them with others.

What is the best way to to take more than one E <A TITLE="Click for more information about pill" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://www.online-meds.ws/">pill</A> in a nite. Most people take 2-3 when they do it. I heard that you take the first pill, than an hour later a half of a pill than just keep taking halfs, not wholes. I cannot find any info on this can someone please give me some insight based on experience or info?

you are an idiot

doing at a club is not cool,

i can't even roll in clubs anymore, doing them at home with friends is the best time to take e

lots of ppl take em at home bythemseleves cause there bored

jackass

:finger:

somebody has a drug problem, im not going to name names or anything

jk

duh.............of course

i havent rolled in over a year...........the last pill i did, i ended up rubbing a pancake all over my face......(long story)

best pills i took.....x files at twilo/tunnel '99

none of my friends are doing E anymore.....i wouldnt mind getting back into it