Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To All the LeBron haters..and Carmelo supporters...

How can you say they would be 2-2?

The nuggets might have a better team but they also play in a harder conference, and mello still averaged more points a game.

Lebron played the t-wolves twice and never cracked 20 on them. I am pretty sure mello dropped 25 on them during the season and 24 during the playoffs.

I think the roy was close and you can argue either way but do not give me that " if lebron was playing bla bla bla" shit. You make no sense

Originally posted by jtk4

The nuggets might have a better team but they also play in a harder conference, and mello still averaged more points a game.

what he said. 'melo is a better player than 'showbiz king james'

the only reason LJ deserved to win the honors was cuz he lived up to...and surpassed the expectations...but its all about hype n shit. Fuck him. Melo for ROY award in my book :D

Originally posted by jtk4

How can you say they would be 2-2?

Lebron played the t-wolves twice and never cracked 20 on them. I am pretty sure mello dropped 25 on them during the season and 24 during the playoffs.

I think the roy was close and you can argue either way but do not give me that " if lebron was playing bla bla bla" shit. You make no sense

if lebron had the supporting cast melo did..he'd fuckin avg 25p 10a and 5r per game....who the fuck is he dishin off to now? up and comin carlos boozer? jeff mcinnis? ..come on now...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

if lebron had the supporting cast melo did..he'd fuckin avg 25p 10a and 5r per game....who the fuck is he dishin off to now? up and comin carlos boozer? jeff mcinnis? ..come on now...

LJ was just candid cuz he was new to the league.... aside from that, the kid was a showboat machine... i cant even begin to imagine his sophomore year... he will hog the action just as much as stephon... eh.. nuttin special. melo is a team player, he took it in stride, classy all the way... he's got stardom written all ova him :D I mean seriously, how many peeps can name his sidekicks?..... exactly... :idea:

..and oh yeah... 'melo is in the playoffs... all the difference :)

i understand your point, now understand mine he is playing against weaker players. So if the talent on your team is better but you play more talented players it is the same as your teamates are bad but you play bad teams.

Most nights the cavs had the best center on the floor for christ sakes.

most nights for mello his team was positon by position worse then their opponent.

Originally posted by magellanmax

melo is a team player, he took it in stride, classy all the way...

melo is anything but classy... he was bitching and moaning all throughout march/april when games weren't going his way.. he wouldn't even get up off the bench when he was supposed to get back in the game.. then there's all the trash talk against Detroit for taking Darko over him, it was funny to see the Pistons put him in his place.

The most notable supporter for Melo was Voshon Leonard and Andre Miller (around 14 ppg)....C'mon bro? If you want to talk supporter Lebron had Boozer and Zydrunas......Boozer was consistent all season and it was hit or miss with Zydrunas. I'd take two big men that can score around 15/game and rebound over two streaky shooters.....

Oh yeah....the offense runs through Lebron he shouldn't be taking as many shots as Melo, who is primarily a scorer. I wouldn't expect Lebron to score more than Melo cause he is a different player than Melo is......If Lebron moves permanently to the 2 or 3 then maybe.