Clubplanet Nightlife Community

call?

dance2this

step by step- I was walking by this party this chick I see around calls me over- says "come give us a hug"- I had no idea who it was and ignored her- I saw her the next week and asked her about it- she sais she was prob drunk and has seen me around campus a lot- I didn't see for a while and then we saw eachother again and I suggested we should hang out- I knew she was interested- I saw her one more time and finally got her number- I waited a couple of days- then I saw her today and said "we should do luch 2morrow" - she said yea- I said I'll call you later-I saw her again today and was talking to her- I brought up the lunch and she said she had 9 and 11:50 class- i said I'd hit he up 2morrow- I don't know if I should just forget about her and just not call for lunch

Originally posted by dance2this

step by step- I was walking by this party this chick I see around calls me over- says "come give us a hug"- I had no idea who it was and ignored her- I saw her the next week and asked her about it- she sais she was prob drunk and has seen me around campus a lot- I didn't see for a while and then we saw eachother again and I suggested we should hang out- I knew she was interested- I saw her one more time and finally got her number- I waited a couple of days- then I saw her today and said "we should do luch 2morrow" - she said yea- I said I'll call you later-I saw her again today and was talking to her- I brought up the lunch and she said she had 9 and 11:50 class- i said I'd hit he up 2morrow- I don't know if I should just forget about her and just not call for lunch

And by campus..you are referring to a High School..right?

Just pass her a note.....ask her to check YES, NO, MAYBE

step by step- I was walking by this party this chick I see around calls me over- says "come give us a hug"- I had no idea who it was and ignored her

I mean what the fuck is this...I know nothing about you but from this one statement alone I can tell that you are a butt-pirate.

Jesus Christ man...you're at a party and a group of random girls call you over and say "come give us a hug" and you walk away

:blown:

I don't mean to sound so harsh man but you gotta grow some fucking balls. From now on, you shall be my new protege...any questions you have, come to me for guidance...I shall show you the way.

Originally posted by nomembername

Jesus Christ man...you're at a party and a group of random girls call you over and say "come give us a hug" and you walk away

NMN is exceptionally correct. If youre at a party and a girl wants you, you dont retract and become less aggressive then her ... rather you give her exactly what she asks for, the hug ... and then, try to be a bit more aggressive/playful, and see if she likes it ... and if she does, take it up a notch.

The worse thang you can do is be passive or shy to a girl that wants something.

Don't miss opprtunities bro.

Gawd it started out as a potentially exciting sex story, but things went terribly wrong when you got to the "ignored her" part. You didn't just let yourself down, dude, you let us ALL down!

;)