Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are some....

D.Schwartz

Guest gabo

yaknow I have to vent, 90 % of women think they know how dirty they should talk to a guy , but are way off. If any guy on here is like me they like it fucking raunchy!! I want a whore in the bedroom! think of the dirtiest things you can say and times that by 10! I love it

Guest gabo

yaknow I have to vent, 90 % of women think they know how dirty they should talk to a guy , but are way off. If any guy on here is like me they like it fucking raunchy!! I want a whore in the bedroom! think of the dirtiest things you can say and times that by 10! I love it

Originally posted by gabo

Haahahaha, I concur

"Hurry up! This room rents by the hour"

"And to think, I was really trying to pick up your friend"

"I hope you're as good looking when I'm sober"

"You're good enough to do this for a living"

"This would be more fun with a few more people"

"Now I know why he dumped you"

"And to think, I didn't even have to buy you dinner"

"My old girlfriend used to do it a LOT longer!"

How long do you plan to be "almost there"?

wanna go down to the courthouse and make an honest woman of me?

heh heh :devil:

one of my good guy friends was fucking a girl recently and she kept repeating over and over "fuck the pussy! fuck the pussy!" and finally he said "I AM" and that totally killed the mood. but i feel for the girl because when yer fucking, it's almost like temporary terets syndrome, you can't really control what comes out!!!!

:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by blondboheme

wanna go down to the courthouse and make an honest woman of me?

heh heh :devil:

one of my good guy friends was fucking a girl recently and she kept repeating over and over "fuck the pussy! fuck the pussy!" and finally he said "I AM" and that totally killed the mood. but i feel for the girl because when yer fucking, it's almost like temporary terets syndrome, you can't really control what comes out!!!!

yaknow that kinda makes sense... I was fucking my ex onece and all of a suden she breaks out in a whistle. not whistleing a song but just a high piched whistle. fucking weird

yaknow that kinda makes sense... I was fucking my ex onece and all of a suden she breaks out in a whistle. not whistleing a song but just a high piched whistle. fucking weird

buahahahhahahahha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sometimes i start spontanously yodeling!

YODELAYHEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBABY!