Bling

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

bling has been clubbing for 10 mins....

My conquest of the club scene started in 1995!

he likes trance at a point in time where trance is so bad it's embarassing. he don't know about mid 90's trance;)

actually you have a very good point there, trance early and mid 90's was worth listening to ....it is a far cry from what trance has become today.

i rest my case

hahaha Blings Xtreme Challenge :D

good to see everyone again. I thoroughly enjoyed Edgar's set as well as the company.

thanx to Renzo for being the responsible driver and Ardis and Bruno for the hookup.

ok i think i wrote too much.... ill try not make a habit out of this :tongue:

Originally posted by norahmiami

actually you have a very good point there, trance early and mid 90's was worth listening to ....it is a far cry from what trance has become today.

i rest my case

Two Full Moons and a Trout.....that's all i have to say....

Originally posted by saleen351

bling has been clubbing for 10 mins....

My conquest of the club scene started in 1995!

he likes trance at a point in time where trance is so bad it's embarassing. he don't know about mid 90's trance;)

And as it was first stated . . . we will take Bling over the Queen of Fort Lauderdale . . . go back to CJ . . . amateur

i rest my case

i dont mean to be rude .. but you have to be kidding me , or are just talking out of your ass ... trance now is better than ever ... the music thats coming out is just amazing ... so ? how would you guys know if you dont listen to trance :confused:

Originally posted by koky

i dont mean to be rude .. but you have to be kidding me , or are just talking out of your ass ... trance now is better than ever ... the music thats coming out is just amazing ... so ? how would you guys know if you dont listen to trance :confused:

sorry but i disagree and i am not hating or being disrespectful to trance....and just because you feel trance is great now - doesnt make early 90's trance bad.

sorry but i disagree and i am not hating or being disrespectful to trance....and just because you feel trance is great now - doesnt make early 90's trance bad.

who said it was bad ?:confused: i sure didnt .. but you are saying that trance of the past is better than todays .. which is really very hard to swallow... i been listening to it for the longest and trust me ... i love yesterdays trance ... but the stuff today ? is unreal ...

one question .. are you a trance listener now ??

Originally posted by poysoniv

hahaha Blings Xtreme Challenge :D

good to see everyone again. I thoroughly enjoyed Edgar's set as well as the company.

thanx to Renzo for being the responsible driver and Ardis and Bruno for the hookup.

ok i think i wrote too much.... ill try not make a habit out of this :tongue:

damn ur makin me blind girl with ur long ass reviews LOL

see u all tonite for corsten oh its 530 pm just woke up omfg :eek:

Originally posted by sobe2003

And as it was first stated . . . we will take Bling over the Queen of Fort Lauderdale . . . go back to CJ . . . amateur

:cool: hey sobe2003 u mised shebangs.... it was KRUCIAL

I survived the Xtreme Bling Challenge! Go Team Bling! Very good review btw!!! :D

It was so awesome to finally meet so many of you!!! Well I ended up getting pretty fukt up so I may not remember every person I met but these are the ones I do remember...

philippio

chaflas

the mrs.

god

blendprod

msblend

poysoniv

pod

happyface

koky

arturo

mdamon

ardis

bruno

I also wanna say a special thank you for everone who made the evening possible. Thanks to the people who got me on the lists at the various places we went, it's gona take some time for me to get all those names straight, sorry! I absolutely loved Edgar's set. Bling, you are a sweetheart, of course, and I really enjoyed your company. Chaflas, thanks for driving our asses around all night! Very cool of you to do that! To the bartender at Privilege who actually poured me a real drink which they don't offer at most clubs! Ardis, thanks for being so sweet and letting us in! Bruno, hell of a set! I had to make an immediate exit as all the sudden my tummy was not feeling so good, but I'd love to come back again when you're there!! God, thanks for being the almighty god of good times. And I think that's it ... hope I didn't leave anything important out. Whatever I forgot you can surely find in Bling's review.

Again, it was really nice to meet you guys. I had a great time with great people. And there are still a few more of you I hope to meet real soon. :)

By the way, DAMN we have some beautiful women on this board! :love2:

:D:aright::bowdown::hoparound:rock::devil::spin2::)

werd on the drinks at privilege best drinks as well. ive commented on several reviews how the drinks there are the shit :) and the women on cp yeah well u know my take on it

drool x10 (add urself to that list clem )

What a great night of music and great times,excellent I should say. Its been awhile since my last visit to Crobar and was very excited about going last night to listen to some of my favorite locals, Charlie and Edgar V, aswell as DJ Bruno over @ NV for afterhours. Great set by one of the Southside boyz Charlie like usual getting the crowd ready for Edgar loved the darkness towards the end of his set, wish he could play a bit longer can only imagine how it nasty and dark it can get. :cool:As for Edgar,what can I say that I havent said before? :bowdown:gotta love the last 2 hours,its just :eek:Thanks again homie for a banging set. :cool:

Off to NV we go,the crew decides to head out for a bit of afterhours.Its been awhile since my last visit to this club which it reminded me I love the set up of this club and the vibe.

Before I continue any further I would like to give a HUGE thank you to ARDIS for your hospitality, everything you've done is very much appreciatted.TY.

Like I said its been awhile since my last time to NV and all I had was memories (unforgetable ones) from that night of December of 2003. :cool:Glad I went to NV last night eventhough it was for lie 2 hours or even less, but I enjoyed every minute of it, just fucking nasty nasty nasty twisted tunes along with the lighting in there made it perfect,gotta love that red light coming down on top of the dj booth,shyt was wicked a fcuk. :devil:And the remix of its time for a revolutiooooooooon was just :eek:

Great night night/mornning.....glad to see everyone.

Shot outs to :

Colby always hooking it up and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! ! !

Charlie thanks again for you know what, NO WAY OUT ! ! !:cool: and happy birthday once more to you and Adriana

Edgar his sets @ Crobar are just getting better and harder....cant get enough

Ardis and Bruno

And to the crew that was out showing some luv to our locals.Till neXt time.:cool: