Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Ferry Corsten @ Space REview

Bling

Overall review of ferry

Once again its around 830 am and ive been at space oh for a good 10 hrs or so. Insane. One thing I give about space is the vibe that it has. there is nothing like the undulating crowd, the sexy women the hypnotic beats that space produces.

My fourth time seeing ferry corsten and he is nothing short of amazing of all the sets this was my favorite. Mostly because he finally dared to be a bit different. Yes he did play Punk and rock your body but he also played many other incredible epic tracks. More of which i bet harold and arturo can id hopefully later in this thread :)

Epic set he took us on a journey. from hard banging trance to incredible vocals to classic ferry tracks. it was amazing

Roland's opening set was epic as well. I will say to all of you straight up for local house djs roland is the shit :) I have been a roland fan way from when i first started clubbing three years ago. First I was a fan of his music, now im not only a fan of the man's music but of the man himself as well. Class Act to say the least. Thanks for everything tonite :)

Review of nite

So i get there around 10 and mdamon comes in shortly after i do. roland saves me from the hip hop room whcih actually was playin good stuff some reggae and latin music :) . so i go into the booth and who do i meet but EDDIE G. super nice guy. were talkin and bsing and he was talkin to me about how he used to spin with acosta and padilla (SICK) super cool down to earth guy

Rolands set began and omfg I died. incredible vocals in many of his tracks. shame it was a bit more than an hr i didnt want it to end. hell i told roly i wanted him to play more. but the consumate professional he is he goes :tonite is ferry's nite and for the trancers: (werd)

before ferry takes the decks im standing in the corner chatting with some TA's as well as Harold and arturo and chaflas and who is there but ferry corsten I finally got to meet the man and shake his hand. of course i totally freaked out and all i could say was :"im such a huge fan ur music along with the other dutch trance djs have changed my life"

as i stated before his set was epic. almost as awesome as tiestos set at conference. it was THat GOOD

at this point i see eddy guerra and pod. eddy hooks me the fuckkkk up so i go vip with him upstairs and i proceed to get fuckin hammered. i got two greygoose vodka cranberries that shit fucked me up hard. eddy is the man. finally got to speak to him for the first time at length tonite. so great to talk to someoone with a passion for music as much as I do. The man may not like trance with the passion i have but he was having a blast. he like myself enjoys all types of electronica :)

great to meet his lovely and gorgeous roomate Dawn as well. what else can i say but :eek:

so ferry goes on an epic set and goes from 1-630 im like damn im not ready to go yet so i proceed to go to the patio and of course eddy got the hookup there so i go VIP in patio as well :) Roland is tearing it up throwin down some sick latin house :) I loved it.

Space was absolotely mad packed and the patio was as well. incredible nite

good to see buster as well. always a down as fuck guy to talk to :)

great to see

arturo, harold, all the TA's and the new TA's i met (u all know who u are.. esp you guys that came from tampa. ;) ) chaflas, levelistic(im gonna kick ur ass son LOL j/k), tranceman, suzy solar, eddie g, roland, eddy guerra, mp3some, liz, buster and everyone else i cant remember cuz im so tired

Quote of nite (chaflas)

im dancing up on the platform and he goes to me "hey bling trance is dead like everyone says.." OMFG classic. LOL

PS (eddy fucked me up good tonite...... LOL fun times )

..2 thoughts :

1..... WTF are you doing going to Space @ 10pm ??? :confused:..thats not behaviour of a true club legend .

2...... Your Reviews are getting better blingster ......a little longer but not nearly as annoying as ones from the past . :blank::D

Originally posted by mursa

1..... WTF are you doing going to Space @ 10pm ??? :confused:..thats not behaviour of a true club legend .

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he was there at 10pm to get in free with the Space password :idea:

I win? Where's my prize? :blank:

Glad everyone had a great time. Trance is dead.....:rolleyes::laugh:

See you guys tonight for some more dead trance! :tongue::aright:

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Good times, good people, great fuckin music, the new sound system at Space sucks, cant wait for them to go under, that place is such a shithole!!!

so why go to a club that is a "shithole" :confused: hope they didn’t take your whistle away..;)

Originally posted by Bling

im hungover fuckin nasty got a splitting headache but ill be at chechos for sure tonite

And you said you weren't going to drink :laugh:

Shoulda drank that 151 & coke I offered you:tongue:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he was there at 10pm to get in free with the Space password :idea:

Regardless ............... Free entry with password till 1230am , still doesn't make sence getting there @ 10 . :idea::)

Originally posted by mdamon7278

Well even though its a shithole i have to make a a few sacifices in order to see the big DJ's, I tell u this though, when Tiesto comes and its on a friday night, and they make it 18 and up, fuck that!!!

bro...look for the bright side of things....you might end up banging an 19 year old fucked up girl:cool:

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh man i had so much fun last nite! i must first thank biz for hooking me and my cousin up after 12:30 :) :) :) thx a lot man! i was so banged up till like 5:30, left at 6:15 cuz my cousin started to bitch that he was hungry. so i heard that ferry finished like 10 mins after i left :( i know all the TAs that were there but i still dont know the faces of the CP people, maybe tonite at chechos? i died like 3 times, when he played holdin on to nothing, punk and rock your body rock (first time seeing ferry play, 2nd time being at space)

Originally posted by xbbdc

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh man i had so much fun last nite! i must first thank biz for hooking me and my cousin up after 12:30 :) :) :) thx a lot man! i was so banged up till like 5:30, left at 6:15 cuz my cousin started to bitch that he was hungry. so i heard that ferry finished like 10 mins after i left :( i know all the TAs that were there but i still dont know the faces of the CP people, maybe tonite at chechos? i died like 3 times, when he played holdin on to nothing, punk and rock your body rock (first time seeing ferry play, 2nd time being at space)

:blank: