Clubplanet Nightlife Community

candid britney pics

bullseye

Little too much cheese cake Brit.

Really, what's the big deal with Britney Spears.

Nothing more than a cute girl next door....They are a dime a dozen.....

I admire the geniuses who make her videos. They make her look so much better than she really is.

Hate to break the news. You can still keep the posters up on your wall......until mom and dad kick you out when you turn 35

ahhh, oics like that make me feel alot better about myself, and I feel less pressure to be perfect(not that I ever really cave in to that, but it' sthere) ;) Hey I say more power to her for just veggin out and being a real chick....makes me love her more :D ciao bellos

This is great...

Britney Spears has a new tattoo, but apparently, something was lost in translation. The singer had some Hebrew symbols put on the back of her neck, but “they are absolute gibberish,†according to the London Sun. “She had hoped it would say ‘new year’ or ‘new era,’ †a source told the paper. “It seems she’s got the words the wrong way round.†. . .

This is great...

Britney Spears has a new tattoo, but apparently, something was lost in translation. The singer had some Hebrew symbols put on the back of her neck, but “they are absolute gibberish,†according to the London Sun. “She had hoped it would say ‘new year’ or ‘new era,’ †a source told the paper. “It seems she’s got the words the wrong way round.†. . .

:laugh: :laugh: how dumb can someone be :laugh: :laugh: