Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY FIRST EVER POST------- POST YOURS!

I don't have the free time to search thru every post i made to get the 1st one.

Why dont you do it for all of us, smokesum? You seem to have the free time ;)

so in other words..you are not competent enough to use a search function on a messageboard...

and yes i do have the free time...b/c i have the balls to actually come to work and not do anything all day :type:

thank you and have a nice day :hat:

so in other words..you are not competent enough to use a search function on a messageboard...

and yes i do have the free time...b/c i have the balls to actually come to work and not do anything all day :type:

thank you and have a nice day :hat:

You sounded like such a prick there :laugh:

Well one day, when i was sick and had nothing else to do, i searched for my first thread. But it took a damn long time.

I've been on here longer than you. I think i know how to search for things, jerky :hat:

:hat:

Since when does it take balls to go to work and not do work :confused::laugh:

It takes balls to go up to girls and ask them out, which i did 2 days ago and was successful.

Going to work and looking up your 1st thread doesn't take balls. It takes LOTS of free time (espec. for someone who posted over 10,000 posts like myself)