Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CALL CLUB XS n TELL EM U WANT SANTANA N ELITE ON FRI'S

as A Last Ditch Effort To Salvage Fridays In Seaside Hieghts, I Am Asking All Cpers To Persitantly Call The Office At Club Xs & Tell Them You Want Ritchie Santana & Elite Ent. There On Friday Nights. Otherwise They Are Going To Put Some Green Pea No Name Dj In There & Play Z100 Music Every Miserable Weekend!!!! Save Seaside Fridays!!!! Make The Call Now & Everyday Till It Gets Done!!!! Those Who Do And Post About It Will Be Compensated Handsomely, I Promise. Ask For Vinny Or John, Don't Bother Speaking To Mark. Thank You. Xs - 732 830 3036. The More Phone Calls You Make The Better Chance We Have!!!

as A Last Ditch Effort To Salvage Fridays In Seaside Hieghts, I Am Asking All Cpers To Persitantly Call The Office At Club Xs & Tell Them You Want Ritchie Santana & Elite Ent. There On Friday Nights. Otherwise They Are Going To Put Some Green Pea No Name Dj In There & Play Z100 Music Every Miserable Weekend!!!! Save Seaside Fridays!!!! Make The Call Now & Everyday Till It Gets Done!!!! Those Who Do And Post About It Will Be Compensated Handsomely, I Promise. Ask For Vinny Or John, Don't Bother Speaking To Mark. Thank You. Xs - 732 830 3036. The More Phone Calls You Make The Better Chance We Have!!!

hahahahahahahahaha :biggun::biggun:

I agree bring in Anthony.

Seems like everyone's forgetting about Teo. Anyone remember when it was crowded as hell in there on a Saturday night??

IMO either would be a great call

yooo ADV at temps on this sat n nxt sat.....

i'll be there nxt sat :pint:

First off......What's wrong with a No name dj??? There r many that can spin very good..............

Another things is u guys (promoters), Stop complaining how many times did u go and take the unorignal route and book ktu dj's...... Now your complaining about lame ass music will be played, NEWS FLASH........What do u think all the ktu dj's played that U booked...... If I was XS I would let the DEKO promoters run the friday nite party.........

First off......What's wrong with a No name dj??? There r many that can spin very good..............

Another things is u guys (promoters), Stop complaining how many times did u go and take the unorignal route and book ktu dj's...... Now your complaining about lame ass music will be played, NEWS FLASH........What do u think all the ktu dj's played that U booked...... If I was XS I would let the DEKO promoters run the friday nite party.........

I would love to be involved if Santana, Teo, or Anthony Devito were involved, I remember the days when ADV and Teo were there, XS was packed back then.

I would love to be involved if Santana, Teo, or Anthony Devito were involved, I remember the days when ADV and Teo were there, XS was packed back then.

Joey should promote there w/ the deko crew look at the sucess you have helped bring to deko.....richie friday...alternate adv,teo on saturdays