Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Bullseye's Girlfriend

nomembername

Bullseye keeps telling me how hot your sister is...when are you gonna hook me up? I'm sure he's already told you what a great guy I am. Have him contact me and I'll set something up...don't worry, she'll be in good hands.

If you'd like, feel free to come along in case you feel a little uncomfortable leaving her with a stranger. It'll be just the three of us ;)

Actually Nybeauty, it's not really about hooking up with her...I'm hoping that maybe she will become a very special person in my life. I have a really good feeling about this one and I'm willing to take things as slow as she wants. I've heard nothing but good things about her. Who knows, maybe she'll be "the one"

Actually Nybeauty, it's not really about hooking up with her...I'm hoping that maybe she will become a very special person in my life. I have a really good feeling about this one and I'm willing to take things as slow as she wants. I've heard nothing but good things about her. Who knows, maybe she'll be "the one"

:ghey:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bullseye keeps telling me how hot your sister is...when are you gonna hook me up? I'm sure he's already told you what a great guy I am. Have him contact me and I'll set something up...don't worry, she'll be in good hands.

If you'd like, feel free to come along in case you feel a little uncomfortable leaving her with a stranger. It'll be just the three of us ;)

ummmm... one problem here.... she doesn't have a penis.... and truth be told... you're the biggest cocksucker there is.... you love dick all over you... did your first man ass on mas ass experience hurt? how is it you look at a hairy man ass and get excited? :makeout:

ummmm... one problem here.... she doesn't have a penis.... and truth be told... you're the biggest cocksucker there is.... you love dick all over you... did your first man ass on mas ass experience hurt? how is it you look at a hairy man ass and get excited? :makeout:

lightningbottle.jpg