Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breat reduction

ambs

So I wasn't sure where to place this topic.... I figured this was the best spot for it, probably....

Anyone here ever have a mammoplasty? Or know someone who had one etc?

I'm seriously considering it... I have 2 friends who've had it done and were happy with the results but I've heard other people can't deal with the scarring etc....

Your thoughts??

So I wasn't sure where to place this topic.... I figured this was the best spot for it, probably....

I'm seriously considering it... I have 2 friends who've had it done and were happy with the results but I've heard other people can't deal with the scarring etc....

Your thoughts??

I dated a girl for a couple months that had a breast reduction from something over D to a C... she was 5'0". Needless to say, she looked great with the breast reduction and would have probably topelled over if she didn't have the work done; however, the scars were not that appealling to the eyes... from the nipple like two inches straight down. Nonetheless they looked absolutely perfect naked and in a shirt with no bra, I was in awe... just be prepared so some decent scars (length and width wise if they stretch).

I know about the scarring... both my friends have showed me their scars...

It's just I'm like 5'1 or 5'2 *maybe* and I have DD!!!! It sucks, they're not even nice and perky, they remind me of two bags of jell-o. ugh I hate them so much

It's just I'm like 5'1 or 5'2 *maybe* and I have DD!!!! It sucks, they're not even nice and perky, they remind me of two bags of jell-o. ugh I hate them so much

i seen u ... u have great titts !! keep em :biggrin::biggrin:

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Reason being that if you are in your mid 20's, it might be worthwhile to wait til you have a family and shoot out some kids... that way when they start to sag further - you can get them fixed only once.

Either way - no one sees a scar except for the man (or woman :updown: ) that you so chose to show... everyone else on the outside sees a great set of tits... assuming that the rest of the body is in order.

honey do what's gonna make you comfortable. my friend had it done because they were actually causing her pain and now she feels so much more free and light. it's funny that there are so many women out there paying to get a chest like yours and you want to pay to get rid of it! but i understand, do whatever will make you feel good in the long run. ;)

It's just hard... because I feel like I'm too short for those melons, and then they're not nice and perky or anything, they sag like a grandma's... I can't walk or sit up straight because after 2 mins orso my back starts killing me, hell even dancing for a night makes me paralyzed for a day or 2 to get rid of the pain...

My major concern is though that my insurance doesn't cover it :( So if I get it done, I'm paying for it myself... ALL OF IT :yuck:

..if you could wait 6-7 years I might do them for you for free ...i might get into plastic surgery . :)

hehe DEAL!!!!

you just better make sure my nipples don't end up in different places hahahaha :P

I didnt read this whole thread but wanted to give you my opinion. I have had HUGE breats my entire life (since 5th grade) and I FINALLY had a breast reduction done in 2001...IT WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE!!!!!! They took 7 lbs of boob off my chest which not only made me look much thinner, but now my clothes fit, I can wear a bikini and my entire attitude has changed. I am much more self-confident and happy. The scaring for me was minimal. It has been almost 3 years and I have actually had to point out the scars to the recent men in my life. The only bad area of scarring in on the far outside of my breasts where they put the drain in for after the surgery. This was also the most painful part.

The surgery itself was nothing!!!!! I was up and going out to dinner the next day!!! It was just very hard to breathe for the first few days as it felt like there was a large weight sitting on my chest. My suggestion is that you take that whole week off of work though because each person will be different. I had my surgery on a Friday then took the following 5 days off.

A word of advice....you CAN get your medical insurance to pay for this but it is tricky. I had to go to a chiropractor for 2 years prior to them agreeing to pay for the surgery but it was well worth it and the chiro actually did help my back pain. If you would like more details on how to get a referral to a chiro and what you need to say to them, please PM me. Just to give you an idea of the cost...my surgery was $42k!!!!! but it only cost me $500 plus 2 years of going to the chiro (but medical insurance paid for 80% of that)!!!!!

Im leaving town in a few hours but please feel free to PM and I will respond when I get back on Monday!!!!

Good Luck and I say GO FOR IT!!!!! Its your body, you know how you feel, you know what will make you feel better. Dont let guys that are obesssed with breasts influence your decision...I dont see them carrying around the weight!;)

Just realized that you live in South Florida...so do I ...you need MY DOCTOR...he was the best!!!! And if you wanna meet up one night I will show you my scars so that you have a better idea of what you are looking into doing.

Your thoughts??

Breast reductions should be illegal.. and breast implants should be cover by medicare..

:)

My major concern is though that my insurance doesn't cover it :( So if I get it done, I'm paying for it myself... ALL OF IT :yuck:

Are you sure your insurance won't cover it? Breast Reductions are 90% of the time "medically necessary" and your insurance with cover it. All your doc has to do is ask for an authorization prior to your surgery. What the insurance company won't do is tell you before hand how much they will cover...even though it's authorized, it doesn't mean they will pay in full. So…..if you happen to go to a doctor's office where they don't take insurance and you have to pay up front and then get reimbursed whatever the insurance company pays....you might end up paying for most of it! :woah2: The insurance usually covers the hospital, but almost every time the surgeon's fee isn't paid in full. Of course, like I said before, this is if the doctor you chose isn't affiliated with any insurance companies or just doesn’t take insurance!

Your thoughts??

Breast reductions should be illegal.. and breast implants should be cover by medicare..

:)

Thanks for your replies....

CrazyC: your reply is really appreciated. My 2 friends who had it done also swear it was the best decision... :)

My insurance won't cover it, because I have insurance in the Netherlands, it's like international but it's only catastrophic... So if I was dying or whatever, then my insurance would cover it, but otherwise, I'm afraid not :(

I'm thinking of getting an American insurance though... At least when I start school, cause now I have to pay all my doctor's visits and my meds myself, which isn't cheap....

btw CrazyC, I met you at MIA's the night of Markus' cd release party, I was there with Miriam ;)

That can't be right, 10g to get boobs and 40g to take them away. Something just doesn't seem right to me.

10g for an augmentation is pretty high...at least for Miami. it's more like 5g(give or take).

I don't know what CrazyC's case was....but I'm assuming that those 42g was with hospital and anesthesia...and if that's the case..the hospital always bills ALOT more since most insurance companies just screw them over. Surgeon's fee can run anywhere between 7g to 10g. Although I'm sure that in alot of other places(not Miami) they can go even higher. Like Carissa said...the doctor's fee depends alot on how much grams of tissue needs to be removed. I say go for it if you can...I'm sure you'll feel alot better. :)

Your thoughts??

i have a couple friends who did it and said the feel like a new person. no more back aches. no more saggy boobies. the scar is bigger then that of breast enlargement but they feel it was well worth it! good luck!