Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lazy people at work

its not my fuckin job to go downstairs and get the crate of milk...

get off your lazy ass and get it yourself... and its not that heavy that you need a man to do it...and even if it was...you could make two trips.

fuckin people assume my kindness is a weakness...

dont get it twisted

...we used to call milk, mata baca at the diner...it means dead cow...lol...

...i help the ladies next door with their heavy lifting...but if it's not that bad, i tell them i'm busy...one time i lifted a box and saw there was a guy working their front desk...now this guy was rather mary so as i entered carrying the box, i shouted out, "you ladies should really get some MEN to work in here and help you with these things..."

get off your lazy ass and get it yourself... and its not that heavy that you need a man to do it...and even if it was...you could make two trips.

dont get it twisted

the job of the gopher is a never ending one.

in my office...we get a shipment of milk every monday for everyones coffee......

oh that makes sense...

there used to be this lady that worked here... she complained anytime anyone asked her to do anything, needless to say, she was let go of... now i'm waiting for the old man to get transferred since he refuses to retire

dont get it twisted

boofuckinhoo.jpg

dont get it twisted

i hate that shit... ppl always ask me to do shit, knowing im a suckah and ill say yeah... but theres a boiling point similar to yours when they ask for shit just because theyre lazy... c'mon now get your duff you lazy shit...

u want to see lazy...i invite u all to come to my job and check out the shit i have to do for the ppl i work with...they take "slavery" to a whole new level here...

just a little sample of the crap i have to do:

once they had a baby shower for one of our senior vp's and i had to drive the company van with all of her gifts to another state to her house for her...(last time i checked that is not work related)...

another time one of our program officers needed her oil changed in her car (again not work related as she could have done this on the weekend) so i had to take her car to the shop down the road and then i had to bring her to pick it up... :mad::mad: sometimes i hate my job... :mad:

u want to see lazy...i invite u all to come to my job and check out the shit i have to do for the ppl i work with...they take "slavery" to a whole new level here...

just a little sample of the crap i have to do:

once they had a baby shower for one of our senior vp's and i had to drive the company van with all of her gifts to another state to her house for her...(last time i checked that is not work related)...

another time one of our program officers needed her oil changed in her car (again not work related as she could have done this on the weekend) so i had to take her car to the shop down the road and then i had to bring her to pick it up... :mad::mad: sometimes i hate my job... :mad:

damn homie ur the epitome of go-fer. i thought i had it bad cause id have to run to the post office or down to the vault once in a while......worst shit i ever did was help my boss move his office..but that was one door down..