Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SNOW SNOW SNOW It's Snowing

Okay...I swore I saw little white things flying around last night and I said is it...SNOWING???? Then I thought...no I live in Jersey, it's probably just some crap blowing around in the wind...but maybe it WAS flurries??? Either way, cold weather cramps my style in terms of going out. But It's a great reason to stay in, if you have someone to stay in with!! cwm37.gif

------------------

"deep within I'm shaken by the violence of exsisting for only you..."

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

I thought jersey, cause I saw it next to your name

What school Johnson and Whales?

94 - 95 that school use to be a real drug heaven when this rave promoter S*** B**** ran shit up there

nah sorry.. im a terrible cook anyhow lol.. actually i go to providence college... smile.gif

peace --daniela

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

i want snow!!!! cwm24.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

Ahhh; another beautiful, sunny, warm day here in South Florida. cwm2.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Originally posted by arrakis:

Ahhh; another beautiful, sunny, warm day here in South Florida. cwm2.gif

Fuck you... and fuck you and fuck you... I hope a gator eats your dancing shoes... cwm23.gif

Don't take it personally but have a very nice fucking sunny day... while us New Yorkers freeze our fucking asses off... cwm35.gif

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

MARELUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHO'S A MEMBER OF THIS BOARD NOW!!!!

heehee, as i said before, we got no bloody snow here on the westside of nyc, prob because i'm so hot, it all melted cwm16.gif

------------------

and on the 6th night god said "let there be trance, and dancing!" and on the 7th day he rested and it was damn good

It is snowing right now at my house!

I am excited to see the change in the season - time to got skiing and then fly to Florida to stay warm.

JDogg

------------------

Revenge is a dish best served with an appetizer of whoop-ass.

No snow on the island

If it's in Jerzy it should be here soon.

wasn't it 65 - 67 the other day?

------------------

BeatBanditsgif.gif

A crowd of 15,000 had gathered to protest the war at the Oakland Army Terminal. The Angels, in show of patriotism, attack the protesters and end up breaking a cop's leg. The Angels later send a telegram to President Johnson saying they are willing to be "a crack group of trained gorillas behind enemy lines in Viet Nam."

HST 67

I thought jersey, cause I saw it next to your name

What school Johnson and Whales?

94 - 95 that school use to be a real drug heaven

when this rave promoter S*** B**** ran shit up there

------------------

BeatBanditsgif.gif

A crowd of 15,000 had gathered to protest the war at the Oakland Army Terminal. The Angels, in show of patriotism, attack the protesters and end up breaking a cop's leg. The Angels later send a telegram to President Johnson saying they are willing to be "a crack group of trained gorillas behind enemy lines in Viet Nam."

HST 67

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ok, so i hate snow too, but guess what guys?? as soon as ski season is underway we're going to do the hunter mountain trip so don't despair, snow is just an excuse to party a little harder!!!

I'm down. Want to see what the East Coast boarding is like in comparison to Tahoe and Mammoth Mtn. Just post when you wanna go!!!

cwm4.gif

Originally posted by ibhugh:

I'm down. Want to see what the East Coast boarding is like in comparison to Tahoe and Mammoth Mtn. Just post when you wanna go!!!

cwm4.gif

Boarding @ Hunter? It's ice, corn (groomed artificial snow) and too damn many people. Utter crap. cwm23.gif

------------------

New and improved --- Coming to you now from NYC!

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Originally posted by ibhugh:

cwm4.gif

Boarding @ Hunter? It's ice, corn (groomed artificial snow) and too damn many people. Utter crap. cwm23.gif

Alright, so where is the place to go for the serious STEEP DEEP? Trees are good too.

cwm7.gif

I was up in Vermomt this weekend, and it started to snow at 9 in the am. by the time we were heading back to the city at 1, it had snowed an ince and a half. there was snow all half the way home (to about the top of the taconic parkway). It was really cool to see the colored leaves with snow, a rare combination.

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"