Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha @ Caracas review.

fostech

Venue was amazing, huge place called "el partenon"(huge roman looking structure that fits up to 5000 people). Place was packed by 12am. Sasha get on the TT's by 1am with a melodic opener and then follows up with an agressive tech houser. Really impressed by his set and mixing. In the press conference I made sure he knew that Caracas is a house and techno scene and his set sure sounded like that. A couple of melodic tracks thoughout the night but it was mostly funky business in that huge main room. Lots of long atmospheric breakdowns followed by a huge bang of techno sounding tracks, people danced preety much every track of his set. He played some damaging big room german tracks that demolished the place. He also played some good guitar tracks with big claps that caught my attention. Hope you guys enjoyed the review..... much more to come from this growing scene in Caracas. Peace, Oscar.

Venue was amazing, huge place called "el partenon"(huge roman looking structure that fits up to 5000 people). Place was packed by 12am. Sasha get on the TT's by 1am with a melodic opener and then follows up with an agressive tech houser. Really impressed by his set and mixing. In the press conference I made sure he knew that Caracas is a house and techno scene and his set sure sounded like that. A couple of melodic tracks thoughout the night but it was mostly funky business in that huge main room. Lots of long atmospheric breakdowns followed by a huge bang of techno sounding tracks, people danced preety much every track of his set. He played some damaging big room german tracks that demolished the place. He also played some good guitar tracks with big claps that caught my attention. Hope you guys enjoyed the review..... much more to come from this growing scene in Caracas. Peace, Oscar.

Oscar.. Im going to be making a trip to Colombia in teh coming months. I wanna swing by Caracas now that I'll be down there.. please shoot me an email..

Good to hear from you Oscar. :cool: