Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kosta P's thought of the day...Does GOD really hate Cali??? I think yes..............

Why else all the wildfires, earthquakes and mudlsides?

Unexplainable natural events that dont happen on the east coast.

I guess same reason HE is torturing all those inbred un-educated midwest and southern hicks with tornadoes and hurricanes and wildfires of their own...

They say a few more years for that killer quake.....SEE YA!!!!!!

You'll catch me in Vegas on my beachfront property!!!!!!

Kosta,

Cali is one of the best places i've been in the US... :bounce:

I have been many a times....lived out there for a few months....great times banged many a cali women, yet the people are just soo damn annoying.

Well I see your point of view there.. but I love California! I love being able to walk outside in a tank top and skirt with flip flops and not have to worry about being cold or mosquitos or being sticky cause of humidity!

I love the midwest too and I love the south .. I even love boston.. I guess I'm just happy where-ever I'm at! :D

Why else all the wildfires, earthquakes and mudlsides?

Unexplainable natural events that dont happen on the east coast.

I guess same reason HE is torturing all those inbred un-educated midwest and southern hicks with tornadoes and hurricanes and wildfires of their own...

They say a few more years for that killer quake.....SEE YA!!!!!!

You'll catch me in Vegas on my beachfront property!!!!!!

Good. Stay in Jersey! :D lol

I have been many a times....lived out there for a few months....great times banged many a cali women, yet the people are just soo damn annoying.
ah. so you've visited here, lived here, spent lots of time with people here... it must be really shitty, 'cause you've been here.

;):tongue: .

o, and, p.s.: this topic hasn't been brought up before, not even by you! we're so lucky to have been graced by your presence, once more, on this forum. and when you get bored around 11:30 in another few months, we'll expect to see this thread again.

Been to Vegas twice in the last 6 months and met many cally chicks................and they fucking rock, there all about having a good time, no shitty attitude like most jersey chicks thinking they be the shit!!!!

Those west coast girls know how to party!

ah. so you've visited here, lived here, spent lots of time with people here... it must be really shitty, 'cause you've been here.

;):tongue: .

o, and, p.s.: this topic hasn't been brought up before, not even by you! we're so lucky to have been graced by your presence, once more, on this forum. and when you get bored around 11:30 in another few months, we'll expect to see this thread again.

I feel as if I have neglected you...sinced i see no one reads this shitty board id spice up your annoying lives by creating some drama since we have so much of it in jersey.

i think i will start posting here on the regular

Been to Vegas twice in the last 6 months and met many cally chicks................and they fucking rock, there all about having a good time, no shitty attitude like most jersey chicks thinking they be the shit!!!!

Those west coast girls know how to party!

Vegas is a different scene.

I feel as if I have neglected you...sinced i see no one reads this shitty board id spice up your annoying lives by creating some drama since we have so much of it in jersey.

i think i will start posting here on the regular

If you were from Paris or Venice or London, maybe we'd feel neglected. But JERSEY --- not neglected at all

If you were from Paris or Venice or London, maybe we'd feel neglected. But JERSEY --- not neglected at all

thats cause you dont know what your missing.

we got the stank from Bayonne, and stuck up snotty Jersey chicks that increases our game and makes it easier to fuck all them boston and cali whores!!!!!!!

:blah::jerkoff::zzz:

well, this thread has been reported to me and requested that it be bumped to drama, and i see neither a reason why i should ignore that request nor why i should keep this thread here, so it is done.

bye-bye 20.gif !