Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This kind of has to do with sex....

druwishprincez

You guys are crazy in here so I needed to ask you about some ideas for t-shirts...Girls t-shirts for a record label, we want funny sexual type stuff like

"I take it deep" or anything thats funny etc.... (playing off part of the name of the record label "depth")

I put in in fashion but no one is responding and I know you guys would come up with some good stuff......

I think it would be a good idea to maybe try and take something from one of your own personal experiences...I don't know, maybe something like: "I like to meet strangers at a club and have sex with them in the bathroom stall"

just an :idea:

Oh god thats NOT how it went down but whatever......

No seriously....I need ideas NMN

Thanks tranzwhore, any more ideas??

It doesnt necessarily have to go off the name it can be anything funny or whatever.....

different from tranzwhore's, involving a bit of wordplay. instead of "in too deep," which is what the common phrase word normally be if not talking about a record label with "depth" or "deep" anywhere in its name, how about:

Into Deep

?