Clubplanet Nightlife Community

INFECTED MUSHROOM (live PA) @ Avaland Saturdays 5.15

AVALAND SATURDAYS – May 15

INFECTED MUSHROOM (live PA)]

INFECTED MUSHROOM are highly regarded as Israel's key trance producing duos since emerging in 1998 from the hot region of Tel Aviv, Israel with their PSY-TRANCE marked by percussive drums, whiplash kicks and extraterrestrial grooves. Erez Aizen’s classical music background led him to explore making music with an impulse tracker which he dubbed impulse music only to later discover that is was widely known as trance music. He went on to meet new wave/ punk rock Amit Duvdevani, who never looked back after attending his first trance party. Following their debut release “Gathering,†the genre emerged across the world as part of the trance Diaspora across European, Japanese & American audiences. It’ll be an exciting night on the main stage for Infected Mushroom’s Avalon debut.

AVALON

662 Sixth Avenue @ 20th Street

Doors at 10pm

18+ ladies, 21+ gents

$30 general admission

$25 Club Planet guestlist or just mention the AVALON BLUE guestlist to Suzanne at the door.

I'm gonna be @ Avalon on the 15th so I hope these guys are good! Eddie Bang is gonna be spinning on that night, and although I've never heard him spin before, I've heard good things about him. Should be a great night!

Psy-trance with percussive drums?? Sounds interesting.... I'll be there!

Mask man...if you go, keep an eye out fer me. (Hopefully the legs will hold up...Filter broke my legs on Thursday nite!! I'm STILL sore...lol)

See everyone else there :D

Psy-trance with percussive drums?? Sounds interesting.... I'll be there!

Mask man...if you go, keep an eye out fer me. (Hopefully the legs will hold up...Filter broke my legs on Thursday nite!! I'm STILL sore...lol)

See everyone else there :D

wooo hoooo .. ya baby .. ya

peace

the MASK