Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gas prices out of control :(

Bling

Good News Everyone! The government is currenlty in the process of passing legislation to lower gas prices by 20%. How you may ask.....by getting rid of mid grade(89) gasoline. The last time a 89 only gas car was made was about 10 years ago.....so the future looks bright. :bounce:

i have always used regular too. even in my lexus & never have had problems.

when i first got my truck...the lady at Ford told me...just put regular...i told her that i was until the truck got a bit older than i would switch to premium...and she said NO...most new cars are made to run just as good on regular than premium...

when i first got my truck...the lady at Ford told me...just put regular...i told her that i was until the truck got a bit older than i would switch to premium...and she said NO...most new cars are made to run just as good on regular than premium...

i agree........like i said i've put regular in my lexus for the past 5 years!!!!!!

That's odd. Most people I know gas up with mid-grade gas.

Alot of people use Mid Grade because they feel Regular is cheapy gas and Premium is to expensive, it has nothing to do with the type of gas there car runs on. For example I have a Dodge Ram and the drivers manual instructs me to ONLY use Regular, that is an example of a car that only runs on Regular. There hasn't been a mid grade only car made in almost 10 years therefore not making it necessary to make.